The darkness has come(sonails)

This was once again requested by the @blueblur69 but i've been so caught up with my life that I did NOT make this person's request. I apologize deeply, anyway here is the sonails oneshot you asked for. Let's get to the story!

Sonic: Who even comes up with this stuff! Why are they shipping me and a EIGHT YEAR OLD TOGETHER!

Me: shut you mouth and get on with the story!

Sonic:fine!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic has spent his whole life fearing that he might hurt one of his friends. Why? Because of the incident that happened with that alien man. The alien man captured Chris and Cosmo in a attempt to get Sonic angry. Well it had worked because when Sonic saw his friend Chris knocked out and his friend Cosmo all scared, something inside him broke or snapped. His fur turned almost black like Shadow's fur and his eyes became pure white. The alien brought out a yellow robot and a silver robot. He told him that they were to test his speed and strength. He looked at the robots with a crazy glem in his eye before going crazy and destroying the robots. Dr.Eggman was there and witnested the whole thing, he was the one who calmed Sonic down and told him that his friends were fine.

Sonic always kept his anger inside and never let it out. There would be times where he would accidently snapped at one of his friends but he always shook it off. It never bothered him until now.

"SONNIKU!"

He heard a voice yell, snapping him back out of his trance. He forgot he was at the beach sitting on sand right next his little buddy. Sonic quickly hid behind his little brother who began to blush but it went unnoticed by everyone.

"Sonic if you like why don't you just tell her?"

Tails said out of jealousy which Sonic did seem to notice and so he smirked.

"Tails are you jealous of me because I like Amy!?"

Sonic asked with wide grin. This caught everyone's attention even Amy and Shadow who dragged to the beach by his will.

"No!"

Tails said quickly but then he smirked also as Sonic did reliazed what he just said until Tails turned around to Sonic.

"So you finally admit you like Amy!"

Tails said with a wide grin on his face at which Sonic blushed a dark red at. The sight broke Tails's heart but he didn't show it or at least tried. Suddenly Tails had tears running down his face that he didn't even know was there.

"T-Tails why are you crying?"

Tails didn't answer. He ran.

"Tails where are you going come back!"

Sonic yelled but Tails didn't come back, he ran faster all the way to him and Sonic's house. When got there, he slameded the front door,went in his bedroom, slammed that door and jumped on his bed sobbing. He wished Sonic loved him and not that annoying pink hedgehog but he sadly his wish didn't come true.

"Tails please open the door."

Sonic had been knocking on Tails bedroom door, seeing as he had locked it, in hopes of him opening his door. But Tails didn't open it, he only cried harder. It broke Sonic's heart to hear his little buddy crying. Sonic then suddenly got an idea and walked away from his door.

*le time skip*

Everyone was in Sonic's living room.

"Alright guys,any ideas on to how cheer up Tails?"

Everyone shook there head no. They were desperately trying to find a way to cheer up Tails and nobody had any ideas.

"You know I could probably take him to secret place."

Sonic said. He had secret secret places that helped him calm down whenever he was on the verge of turning into dark again. But before they could even of anymore ideas, they heard a scream.

"What was that?"

Everyone ran outside to see Eggman with huge robot and Tails in the hand of that robot.

"Hey! Let him go right now Robotnik."

Sonic snarled at Dr.Ivo, which everybody, including eggman, look at him in surprise.

"Wow, I didn't know you would be that angry just for a stupid fox."

Sonic growled loudly making everyone look at him worried.

"Alright then let the battle begin."

Eggman said and smirked.

*le time skip*

It looked everyone was winning but then they heard a scream and Sonic saw blood. He didn't see eggman but he didn't see Tails either. He quickly ran over to where eggman had Tails and saw...

____________________________________________
Ha! Cliffhanger!!!!! Anyways bye guys and I hope you like this.