The Acce-Oops it something broke

Canada's POV:

It was a normal day. The country's of the world argued and fought over territory and provisions, America was at the center, stirring county's up. As I walk into the room, pushing the swinging doors open. America looks over to me and shoves his way through the crowd. Coming over to me he wraps me in a hug "How are you little bro?"

I muffle something out, as my face is pressed into his NATO shirt.

He looks down at me "What's that Canada?"

"I don't feel perfect today, but I'm ok enough to come to the meeting." I say

He looks me over, holdings me an arms length away "You look pale, are you sure about this Nada?

"Yes" I retort back, my eyes narrowing into slits.

He looks one last time, then the United Nation sits down, prompting the other country's to sit down to discuss the days problems. First the European countries went, standing inside the Halfmoon of tables. I couldn't care less about them or their problems. so I mostly just watch, glass eyed.

Then Australia went, talking about some pumice stone in the pacific that could heal his great reef, or something like that, not all that important to me, a almost frozen country.

Ami went after, discussing some new trade ideas, and some new national park, I couldn't care.

Then it was my turn, and as I get up to walk into the center, my head swims. I walk into the circle and open my mouth to talk, when I gag, something coming up the back of my throat. I fall to my knees and vomit, but as I gag again, I can see that it's just entirely black, I feel a sharp pain as my side gives out and I fall into the floor, raccoon skin hat falling off my head, I star coughing more.

I hear screaming, and someone call out my name as a blurry red and white and blue figure comes into view fading in and out. I can see his mouth moving, eyes filled with...fear and sadness, but I cannot here him. I glance upwards, catch a glimpse of a yellow and blue figure shedding flower petals running to the door and then black out.

Well, that was something, really wasn't it. I hope y'all like that, and I'm sorry if I take a bit to upload again, school started and I have band after school...