(I gotta stop with the titles, im losing ideas)Worlds falling down around us

US POV:

When I wake up, I hear something moving around in my room, I feel the soft fabric of my sheets, and the cool blast of air from my fan. I here talking in the next room, and struggle to open my eyes, I look up to see two of my states passed out on my couch and another in my chair. I look at them again and see it's Texas, Virginia and New Jersey. I smile weakly as one of my dads, France, comes into the room.

He looks at me and walks over, caressing my cheek I lean into him gently, closing my eyes again.

"mon fils, how are you feeling now?"

"I'm ok, just a bit disorganized and tired, how have the states been? Michigan once said he would take care of the rest of something happend."

"Zeh are fine honey, we are worried about you, what do you remember before you collapsed?" My dad asks, looking concerned.

"I remember I told you about Canada, and how I saw something. What did you do with the picture?"

"We sent it to zeh news, they put it on live." My father says, putting his hand on my knee.

"YOU DID WHAT!" I exclaim, sitting up as I do so, and closing my eyes fast, as black spots dance in the corners of my eyes.

"We had to do izt, he's a hazard to the community." He closes his eyes and huffs.

"We need to find him and help him is what!" I say, trying to swing my legs over the side, as my father pushes me back down.

"You need sleep, you aggravated your old wounds collapsing like that, with how your politics are going, it is surprising that you woke up when you did."

I lay down again, rolling my eyes as my father kisses my head, as he backs out of my room, carefully stepping over states, and piles of clothes. He closes the door after turning the lights off. I roll over in bed before turning to my phone and checking it. As I turn it on, calls and texts flood in from country after county, saying how sorry they were for my loss, and how they would keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. I just roll my eyes again, putting down my phone, I face my ceiling, that NASA insisted needed to be a perfect map of the universe, small glowing pinpricks for stars.
I turn on some background ambiance and fall asleep under the cold light of my self made stars.

431 words... sorry guys, I've just been depressed lately, although my family and friends have helped, hopes you guys like the chapter, next chapter will be a micro chapter as I plan the next big chapter.