Unknown numbers and Torn up songs

Ukraine's POV:

As my brother picks me up, my body heavy in his arms. He walks over to the couch and ticks me in with a blanket thrown over the side. I drift in and out of conciseness, sometimes hearing the background chatter of the teli, sometimes hearing chopping. The next time I wake up, someone is gently shaking my shoulder, and looking into my face are big Brown-Red eyes of Belarus.
"Hey, Little bro, it's Dinner time."

"Oh, ok gimme a minute, I will be there in a second I say, struggleing to get out of the blanket, I shuffle over and look at my siblings, Russia sitting at the head of the table, Kazakhstan and Belarus sitting left and right respectively. I shuffle over, sit down, and start to pick at my food, a peaceful silence falls over us, with just the clinking of plates and silverware. I finish up my dinner, and walk to my room and as I enter inside, I take my flower crown off and gently place it onto my dresser. I take my shirt off and slip into a hoodie, before flopping face first into my bed and going to sleep almost instantly.

Then I had a dream.

It was weird.

I think I wake up to something leaning over me, big and black, with bright red and fire colored eyes, something dripping off of it like ink and mud. It looks down at me and grabs me in long dripping talons as cold as ice. It hisses at me and drops me onto the floor, clutching its taloned hand in its other paw.

It growls out

"You will be the first to die from this new form, killing you will hurt it."

I look at it again as it clamps its jaws around my midsection, cutting me in half, and forcing me awake with a loud strangled scream and heavy tears.

I sit up hold my head in my hands as Russia, and Belarus come bursting into my room, with weapons in hand. Russia comes over and gently sits at the end of my bed, he unloads his gun and takes it apart, before setting it on the bedside table next to me, wrapping his arms around me, he hugs me. He rests his chin on my head as I pull my legs up to my chin. Belarus sits next to me and hugs me as well. I start to cry again as I lean into my brothers, the only family I have left.

"What's wrong little brother? I can help you?"

Russia says, resting his arm with the cast in his lap, as he holds me by the shoulder with is free hand. I shake my head and mumble

"Its.. Its complicated.. But, can I talk about my dream?"

"Yes, that's probably the best thing to do, little brother."

He says, his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Something was here, and it knew I was watching it, it grabbed me then dropped me again, I think I burned its skin. After that, when I tried to escape, it killed me, and I woke up."

I speak, my eyes filling with hot, angry tears, as I finally understand what's happing to my crush. I look at Russia and Belarus, then at my own hands. I gently push Russias hand off my shoulder, and stand up.

"What are you doing Ukraine? Whats wrong?"

Russia says, as I get up and start putting on my day clothes.

"You don't care about Canada, or America, or the rest of their family, but I do. And I finally understand what's going on, and that I can do something to help. If you want to help, you won't stop me, and you will call America."

I respond, as Belarus gets up and starts for the door, I pick up my phone, and a hoodie off the ground and sprint out, ducking under my brothers arms as they try and grab me, then dashing down the hall and into the growing darkness and shadows outside.

They run after me, calling my name and waiving flashlights, but I was always faster than my brothers, and I disappear into the woods around my home, my clothing hiding my brightly colored skin.

As the sun dips behind the trees, and the fire colored rays of light shine one last time over the cooling earth, I sprint between the trees, just staying out of sight of the road, as to hide my presence from other countries. I start to slow down, and take longer, wider steps, like a long distance runner. I run for what feels like forever, but was probably closer to 30 minuets. I slow down eventually, my long loaping stance moving into a comfortable jog. I make my way out of town, and deep into untamed wilderness, searching for someone who was my friend.

As I am running, I duck behind a tree, as a car gos past me, but when I take a look, I see that it has stopped, and is now parked on the empty road. I move towards it, and the window rolls down, to show a red, white, and blue face, wearing dark sunglasses.

"Get in, and you can finally tell me why Russia called me at 7:00 AM to say I needed to help you? Or what in hell you're doing anyway?"

America says, popping the door on the other side open.

"I can explain on the way, but we need to attract Canada and his Providences to the city center, that's the best place do do this."

I say, getting into the car, and as America steps on the gas.

"Do what? And why do we need Canada, he's already gone."

America replies, shaking his head, his body trembles a small amount, before stopping.

"I know how to save him, it will be hard, but he cannot be taken over by the thing inside him without killing me first, so we will take him to city center, and trap him there."

I say, as we zip along in the darkness, the only thing illuminating the space in-front of us are the headlights, and the pale sliver of moon, hanging like a thread In the sky. We start going faster, as I catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. As we hit the gas, Canada comes loaping out of the forest, his long, deathly pale teeth bared. We hit the gas, but it's not fast enough, and he slams into the car, slamming us forward and knocking me unconscious.

Guys, over 1000 words, and this book is almost at its close, I'm thinking 4 more chapters, then its gonna get a sequel, called Unwrapped Problems, so keep a lookout for that, when it happens.