Small Pro-Ok stop with the pineaples!

???? POV:

" This body is perfect, it will be best for this task. Although i did have to fix some bone structure, it will be good..."

America's POV:

When I wake up, and after I drag my body out of bed and downstairs, I sit at the table in silence. Picking at my cereal, hoping a bright and bubbly red and white figure would plop down next to me, and drench his pancakes in syrup. But that's not the case.

I finish eating and as I'm getting up, my phone buzzes.

It's from the hospital.

There was an accident.

I jump into the car, and speed off, France and England yelling at me as I sprint past the stairs.

As I skid into the hospital parking lot, i sprint into the door, the receptionist just nods at me as I blur past.

As I get to his room, their is yellow tape across the door, I look at it curiously, but duck under it.

When I get inside, all I feel is the temperature drop about two degrees, and a what I see, is a broken shattered window. Oh and two very nervous doctors, and a nurse.

"Mr. America please calm-"

"What happened here?" I say, my eyes widening.

"That's what were trying to figure out ourselves Sir. All we know is that the doctor left for a minute to get some more tests, and the power goes out. Then when it comes back on, Canada is gone, the window shattered, concrete on the ground level broken, and more of this black substance." They hold up a bio bag, holding more of the ink substance.

"We don't know how he could get out, the windows are bulletproof." They say.

"Well, try and figure it out, that my baby brother out there, sick with something we have no cure for, and trapped with something we don't know." I retort, my anger roaring in my ears.

They nods their heads, and i walk out, ducking under the tape, and down the hall to the elevator.

As I hit the button on the elevator, I see Blue and Yellow county run at me down the hall, Ukraine yells at me to keep the doors open, and practically dives between the doors, Spilling some tears out of his eyes, he sits down on the floor, head in his hands. As I bend down to his level, concern in my eyes, he just burrows deeper.

"What's wrong? Do you need help?" I ask.

He just mumbles something about his family, and returns to crying.

As I go to put a hand on his shoulder, he flinches, barring his teeth at me and in a low deep growling voice mutters. "Don't touch me."

Taken aback, i pull my hand away, and he just looks at me cautiously.

"Ok, ok, just please don't bite me. I just wanna know if I can help, I know you don't like my leader, and frankly I don't like him ether. But I wanna know if I can help..." As i say that, there is a nasty clunk echoing from the elevator, and it jolts to a stop.

My face pales, I know that sound, I can't get out, can't get away, no-no-no- I take a deep breath, steadying my mind.

"That sounds like the elevator broke, we should call in, might take awhile for them to fix it. I say, Ukraine's eyes widen, the tears stopping.

We call the front desk, they call the technician and we just sit and wait.

I try to make some small talk.

"What are you here for? My baby brother... well you know what happened to him yesterday. Well he disappeared, shatters window, and all." I mumble that last part, although he heard it anyway.

"I was here for my brother too... though his problem is smaller than yours... do they know what happens to him? Do they know who took him?" Ukraine replies, his face slowly returning to normal.

"No" I say "They lost all video footage of the incident, what happens to your brother? What one is it? Russia, Belarus?"

Ukraine grimaces "It's Russia, He had a small nuclear incident, had to get patched up, lost some people to it though, it was bad thought, they know I have PTSD from Chernobyl..."

"Oh, I didn't know that, Chernobyl really was a shame though, I'm glad that your healing from it. It was like that for me when 3 mile island happened, but thankfully I didn't suffer PTSD." I respond "At least not from that..."

(A couple of minutes later)

"Hey, thanks for dealing with me for the time, they really took a long time when fixing that elevator." I say

He shrugs, "It's fine, your not actually that bad."

I smile, and pat his shoulder. After that I turn around and walk out to my car, and drive away to the store. I worry for him, Russia, all of them. I worry for Russia the most, even if we are meant to hate each other, he has no dad, not after USSR faded. He leads his family, and I respect him for that.

While driving past the woods, lost in thought, I feel a creeping feeling.

Then something hits the roof of the car.

I slam on the breaks, throwing the beast off of the car and out into the headlights. It's scaled and reptilian looking skin, red and white. It's long tail swipes low to the ground, as it walks partially upright, long clawed forearms, resting at its side. A crocodilian or draconic snout open wide in a threatening growl, fangs 4 inches long dripping silvery saliva.

Then I saw it's face, The red and white mix into a large leaf, then... Pure black and gold eyes.

I lift my phone to it and take a picture.

I has the flash on...oops

It leaps at the car, clawed hands outstretched, eyes filled with fire.

I slam the car into reverse and swing around, slamming on the gas, the demon creature who was once my baby brother chases after the car, claws digging into the concrete.

I push the car harder, and zoom away, losing him to the land as I zoom into town.  Skidding into my driveway, I fling myself into the house, my parents yelling at me, as I lock the door, and start shutting the indoor storm shutters on the window, before I turn to them, shaking and tears running down my face, my sunglasses askew.

Britain is the first one to get to me before I collapse. "America what's wrong?!" He says

I don't even look up, I just show him the picture. He just gasp and looks around

All I say is "Did you here the news about Canada? How he disappeared? Well I found him."

Then I pass out.

Wow, 1136 words, that's a lot. Also, wow that's a dark twist. What will happen to our happy go lucky Canada? What about the broken Ukraine? And poor America, always getting thrown into situations.