Chapter 8

Izuku P.O.V
"Hmmm, I dare you to explain an inside joke you have with someone in this classroom" Kirishima's words left his tongue as he looked at me, with his regular toothy grin.
How did I get into this situation you ask? Well I agreed to go to a class game night because my boyfriend told me to. Well neither of us really asked the other out but, I can assume we're a couple, right?
"Uh I-" okay so yeah, I'm struggling to answer, sure I have a tonne of inside jokes with uraraka but they are all embarrassing as hell so I don't plan on sharing those, but, I have an idea.

"Uhm- this is pretty self explanatory..." I turn my head to Kacchan, i'm nervous, but I have to at least try to NOT stutter. "Hey... K-Kacchan" fRicK. He looks at me and smirks, knowing the 'joke' I'm about to make. Everyone looks at us curiously.

"Yeah nerd?"
"I- I want you to be M-minedoriya" My face burns.
He laughs to himself, "but Deku... You already Bakugot me" we both start laughing to ourselves as the class at first stares in awe at our normal interaction then joins in with the laughter. Mina stands on the coffee table, "See! I told you BakuDeku is real! Mido just said he wants Bakugou to be his! And then Blasty said mido already has him! Is NO ONE even slightly suspicious?!" Everyone laughs and kaminari speaks up "Mina, it's a inside joke, it's meant to be funny, there's no way it's real"
I sigh. Kaminari should get his facts checked. Anyway, the game continues. It's fairly basic stuff until it's Kirishimas turn again, this time he picks Kacchan. "Alright Bakugou if your dating someone call them and fake break up with them, if your not kiss someone here you'd want to date."

"Tch... What kind of fucking dare is that?" Kacchan nods at me and mouths 'go to the bathroom'.

I understand where he's going with this and hold back my laughter "Hey guys I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be back soon" I excuse myself and the second my body enters the hallway my phone begins to ring the word '❤️Kacchan❤️' displays itself on my screen and I answer the call. I hear hushed voices saying "Put it on speaker!"

"Hey... Babe"
I blush at the new nickname and I swear I could feel the smirks of the people in the background of our call. I hear another hushed whisper saying "wow! Bakugou can show affection!" followed by light giggles.
"H-hi!" I answer, trying hard not to stutter but fail miserably, my voice high-pitched with nervousness making me come off as a girl.

"So I uh... I think we should break up" His voice sounds uncertain, soft even.
I laugh silently to myself before replying, trying to act devastated "B-but why?"

"It's for the better, I'm sorry"
I hear the whispers yet again, "Did Bakugou just legitimately apologize?! That sounds so frickin' weird coming from him!"

"B-but Katsuki..." his first name seems foreign to me and he replies swiftly.

"Sorry babe. This was a dare, I still love you, I'm real sorry. Anyway you should call me that name more often" I can feel his sly smirk through the call and I laugh to myself "I- I'm so glad! L-let's meet up soon, okay? Okay, well I'll see you later, Kacc- Katsuki" I mentally slap myself for almost saying Kacchan.

"Right, cya babe" he hangs up. I feel myself let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I find myself walking back to the common room. "Midoriya! You just missed Bakugou's dare!" Kirishima is laughing, showing off his toothy smile again. I smile, "It's alright, it's Kacchan's turn now, right?" He nods in reply. I sit down again, next to Uraraka and quickly say hello to her. The class erupts into chatter again before we remember what we were meant to be doing and people turn to Kacchan.

"Oi floaty bitch" Uraraka looks up, startled by Kacchan's decision. "Y-yEs Bakugou?"

"Truth or dare"

"I- dare" she stumbles on her words slightly but keeps a straight face.

"I dare you to name the one person in this room whose two favourite things start with 'Katsu'" I feel myself blush as the blood rushes to my face. That person mentioned in Kacchan's dare would be me. I, Izuku Midoriya, my favourite things, in order;

1. Katsuki Bakugou 2. Katsudon 3. Heroes + All Might.

Why would he tease me like this!?

"Hmm...- OH! That would be Deku, right?" My eyes widen, I didn't expect her to get it right so fast. "Because his favourite food is Katsudon and he-" I cover her mouth with my hands to prevent her from saying Kacchan's name.
Kacchan laughs, a real, light laugh. Everyone stares in awe. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STARING AT? DAMN EXTRAS!" Everyone's attention snaps away. And the games continue...

Word count: 827 ~

(A/N Sorry for such a short chapter, I won't be able to get one out this week so I did it today instead! It's a boring chapter but I'm gonna implement the soulmate shit next chapter! Anyway, thanks for reading!)