Chapter 18

Holy shot we have 40k readsssss! Okay enjoy people. Sorry it's so short.

Katsuki's P.O.V
Ochaco said we're going to play truth or dare because it's Izu's birthday, did you know that? I didn't know that. Who am I talking to?

"Alright how about Bakubro goes first? Truth or dare Baku?" Kiri asks. I turn to him, smiling giddily and say "Dare! I ain't no pussyyyyy!" I hear a few stifled laughs in the crowd. And then I hear it. The beautiful, angelic sound.

Deku giggling like a child. AHAHAHAHHA it's so stupid but cute. I wanna pinch his cheek-

"I dare you to tell us your sexuality! You're giving mixed signals"

I tilt my head slightly. Before my stupid head finally comprehends what he's saying. "Oh! I'm straight as my ruler!" There are confused mutters but it dies down after people seem to just believe it.

"Hmm okay, Izu-chan T or D?" I ask. Izu-chan? Since when did I call him that? Oh well!

"Uh- dare!" He says, red-faced and giggling.

"Hmmm...  Didn't expect that from you, Izu. I dare you to run around the common room with me on your shoulders"

Don't even know why that's what I thought of but, hey, I'm a king and my servants should carry me. Right? Hell yeah I'm right.

"Okay? Hop on Kacchan!" He said, laughing. He said something after that but his words were to slurred to hear. I get on his shoulders and he starts running. At first I thought he would just walk because, I mean, he looks kind of weak. B u t n o h e f u l l o n b o l t e d. I let out a confused and shocked scream before adjusting to the speed. It was a struggle to keep balance and eventually I fell off, landing straight on top of Ojiro's tail, causing him to jump in surprise and pull his tail forward. This pushed me back into the air and before I could hit back into the ground Ochaco grabbed my arm and made me float.

(roses are red, cacti are prickly Man I must say) That escalated quickly.

"Okay Bakugou,your drunk and stupid, sit down for a minute, okay?" She didn't wait for a response and started walking towards Deku, who in all his glory had fallen over the second I fell off him and was now in a position that looked... uncomfortable, to say the least.

Suddenly, through all the madness an ear-piercing cry echoed through the building, followed by an announcement through the speakers.

"Dear students, due to recent events of a villain attack a portal has opened in the school. Please refrain from panic, no threats have come through the portal. This is a portal to another dimension and we believe the person who travelled in the portal are now near the 1-B dorms. I repeat, the 1-B dorms."

Refrain from panic!? How the hell are we supposed to do that when someone from another fricking dimension just rocked up? Not to mention it's Izu's birthday, this isn't the fucking time to show up!

Another cry echoes through the building. This one louder than the last.

Somehow, I feel connected to the sound, I feel the urge to get up and help whatever is making that noise. It feels... Familiar...

"Kacchan, I think I know whoever is crying. I feel like I know them..." Izu mumbles. Guess he feels the same. "I get that, I feel it too" I mutter in response. The room around us turns to chaos and panic even though the announcement said it wasn't dangerous nor a threat. I feel myself unable to look away from the door that leads to the halls. Maybe if I-

"Bakugou! What are you doing! Midoriya, stop!" Kiri's voice is laced with panic and worry.

"Eh? Kiri?" I realise both me and Izu had began walking to the door.

"You can't go out there guys!" He says, arms out to block us from walking further. "It could be dangerous! I can't let anyone else get hurt, not after Mina did" he says, obviously just worried for our safety. I don't think I'll ever tell him but I really appreciate that bastard.

I feel myself pushing his arm down and Deku- oh I'm calling him Deku now? Whatever was wrong with me must have slightly wore off...

Deku takes the words right out of my mouth, "Kirishima, they said it's not a threat" Deku seems to be in some sort of trance.

I too, walk past Kirishima, who stares blankly forward before turning around and facing us,

"Please be careful you two..."

"We will, don't worry" I mumble back.

Before I can reach the door I jump as I watch the door handle to jingle in place, as if someone on the other side was starting to open it. Then as if on cue the door slides open, only a fraction of an inch and a small hand reaches out and grabs the doorframe.

"P-papa? Are y-you h-here?"

Word Count: ~ 842 ~

Sorry for such a shitty and short chapter, I knew what I wanted to do but couldn't figure out how to transition it, so yeah. Thank you all so much for still supporting me! I'll try and post another chapter this week. It'll actually be a 1000+ word chapter ahah. See you guys!