Chapter 10

(A/N) hi everyone! Your all so supportive and I have barely stuck to a plot, so here is the first chapter that actually has some significance! I thought of this randomly while outside and am now sitting alone, outside like a creep. Thanks for 1.8k reads!! Also my broski that I know is reading this, I posted it at night so that you could read it straight away in the morning lololol be grateful ahha)

No One's P.O.V

Izuku and Katsuki fell asleep in each other's arms, both boys not wanting to let the other go. But, all good things come to an end, much like how the night turned to day and the two were awoken from their peaceful sleep by screams. Bloodcurdling screams, practically competing with horror movies.

Startled, Katsuki jolts awake, Izuku, who was lying on his chest is pushed up. "What the hell was that?"

"K-Kacchan! We have to go help! What if it's a villain?"

The two don't have enough time to keep speaking as a large explosion is heard. They jump out from under the covers, running down the hall of the dorms. When they reach the common room they freeze.

A large hole has been blasted through the front wall. Mina is stuck under the fallen wall while uraraka and Sero clear debris and try to uncover her.

"Bakugou! Midoriya! It's a villain attack! One guy can make explosions from his mouth and another guy has spikes that grow from is body, he can shoot them out at will!" Kirishima yells, after noticing the two. "Aizawa is on his way!" Kaminari adds, electrocuting someone trying to jump him.

Izuku nods, "We need to hold them off till Aizawa gets here, If we try to fight by ourselves people are gonna get hurt!" As he speaks Katsuki notices a man who is eyeing Izuku in the distance, Kirishima didn't tell them his quirk yet.

"Shit Hair! What's that guys' quirk!?" He yells over another explosion while pointing at the man in question. "Him? He hasn't used it yet! We dunno-" He stops speaking to harden his body for protection from a spike being shot at him. The man who was watching Izuku is now moving closer, slowly.

"Get back, all of you!"

"Mr. Aizawa!" Kaminari yelled out, relieved.

Izuku sighed, knowing that the teachers were now here to help, everyone would be safe. But Katsuki knew different, his small, adorable boyfriend was in danger. The man was almost directly behind Izuku now, and Katsuki began to run, full speed, with the help of his quirk of course. "Deku!" He yelled to the boy, attempting to warn him of the threat.

Katsuki P.O.V

The fucking bastard's directly behind him. I need to run- If Deku gets hurt... My legs start to move. It'll be all my... My quirk fires up... Fault!

"Deku!"

He turns his head to me, confused. And just my fucking luck, the bastard turns too! At least is focus isn't on Deku. C'mon! Run faster!

The bastard turns to me, a crooked smile appearing on his face. Fucking disgusting. His hand reaches out toward me, a bright light flashes.

Everything goes black.

(A/N OKAY BRO'S. This is my attempt at following a plot, It has kinda turned out as a 'Future meets past' au inside of the soulmate au. I plan to have the soulmate stuff become more important in the future of the fic, the future meets past won't last long its just so I can yeet the plot along.)

Izuku's P.O.V

"KACCHAN!" I scream and run towards his body- The man vanished along with the bright light. But when I reach the body, It's not him. It's a man, with the same spiked up hair, the same beautiful crimson eyes, the same scowl- even when he's sleeping, the same skin tone too. But It's not- not him... Or is it?