Chapter 30

FINAL CHAPTER ALERT!!
I'm not crying you are shut up

-
-
-

Third person p.o.v

"Play the video."

Morning had come, and not the way All might expected it to.

With an awkward facial expression, he stared at the two boys in front of him. I mean- they literally just asked the poor man to show a video of an event from February of people kissing to an entire class of hormonal teenagers.

I mean sure, back In February he had planned to show it, but after the day he tried he had to take a few weeks to rethink his live choices because he quite literally got JUMPED by two of his students for it.

He hated how proud he was of how quick on their feet they were and how easily they communicated as well as their overall efficiency with both stopping the video, and All Might himself in his tracks.

The two boys asking for him to showcase the video also happen to be the same two boys who jumped him on that fateful day, and yes, he still holds a little grudge over it, who wouldn't?

So like the salty bastard he is, he tried to make an excuse about it, saying he couldn't show it because it was inappropriate. But, Izuku was having absolutely none of it and was holding nothing back. He was very much prepared to blackmail him into it, beginning to recite words from PURE MEMORY, mind you, from letters All Might had wrote to Endeavour back when they were students and classmates at UA. (All might didn't even know how Izuku had found or read the letters, he was sure that under his bed was a worthy hiding place.) Beginning with the words "Your red hair and your blue-green eyes (Sorry, Enji, I couldn't think of a better word for it) glisten in the sun, somehow your burning rage (get it? Burning?) is charming-"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTINUING OR I WILL BE FORCED TO RESTRAIN YOU IMMEDIATELY-"

Ruthless and unfazed, Izuku continued,

"-Even though you're practically burning trash, you're rather enticing-"

"ALL MIGHT IM - HABAHAA WHY'D YOU PUT THAT YOU COULD'T FIND A BETTER WORD IN BRACKETS? WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO PROPERLY COMPLEMENT PEOPLE? AND THAT PUN- WHAT EVEN IS THAT AHAHAHWH, LITERALLY, EVEN MINETA COULD DO BETTER,-"

Clearly young Midoriya's sudden superhuman memory, partnered with young Bakugou's knack for absolutely TEARING ego to shreds, he was outmatched,,

Defeated.

And that's how he got here, again, rethinking his life choices (as per usual after beginning to teach at UA), sitting in 1A's dorms, connecting his laptop to the TV in the common room. After all, he had no choice. Those letters from his second year in 1A were the absolute bane of his existence. He thought he had hidden them well, but obviously the little roach (All Might has stooped to a new low, Insults) had somehow found them- goddammit he should've burned them when he had the chance.

Screw you, emotional attachment.

1A was excitedly sitting on the couches around him, after all they had gotten word that they were gonna get to watch the video that Izuku and Katsuki practically assaulted All Might over, and they're pretty sure they made the poor guy tear a hamstring, so this has gotta be good.