Chapter 28

"DUDE, Bakugou, you were so drunk on Midoriya's birthday" Jirou laughed out, a look of amusement on her face.

"Oi, shut up, I was NOT that drunk, I barely had any of the spiked punch, idiot"

Hagakure was walking past at the perfect moment and of course she decided to contribute to the conversation.

"Katsuki, at 5am, just minutes before you passed out, you screamed as loud as you could and said 'I'm not a bottom but I'd let Deku Detroit smash me any day',"

"So? How does that prove I was drunk? Toru, I wasn't spouting any bullshit, that's an accurate statement,"

"Bakugou I-"

"KATSUKI, DUDE-"

________

Hi everyone! New chapter 🥺🥺 hope you're doing well!! If not, remember things WILL get better. Remember to smile, okay? I promise, you look really nice when you smile :)  also, 1A's dorms were finally fixed in the story :,)

_______

Needless to say, Katsuki was nervous. Extremely fucking nervous. He had just got word from Deku that his fucking DAD was coming back from overseas.

The same father of Izuku's that Katsuki never got to meet, let alone s e e in real life because he was so constantly busy. He had spoken to the man on call before, and had heard about him, but never once had he seen or met him.

Deku was of course excited to see his dad since it had been 2 years since he had got to see him last, but for some ungodly reason Deku decided it'd be the perfect time for Katsuki to not only meet Izuku's dad, but to tell both of their families about their relationship, and the fact that they're soulmates.

He's royally fucked with nerves.

Katsuki's nerves have had the better of him for the entire week, he could barely focus on math class- But, he decided if he gets a worse grade than usual in math he could live with it since he's gay and being gay is pretty much reason enough to do bad in math class.

Katsuki was fine with telling his parents about the relationship, he knew both Mitsuki and Masaru would be supportive, he also knew Inko would be supportive. He was just absolutely horrified of Deku's Dad (not that he'd ever say that out loud, of course). He had heard a lot about Hizashi, but he didn't have a grasp on what kind of a person he was yet. Though, he was sure that If the man had married Inko, he had to be a good guy. It's not like Inko would ever marry anyone who wasn't kind as fuck, right?

Obviously, that reasoning wasn't enough to calm his nerves.

Of course, Katsuki being the doting great boyfriend and soulmate he is, agreed to Deku in wanting to tell their parents and in doing so, agreed to meet Hizashi.

...god, what an absolute f o o l .

He had a whole week before Hizashi got back. He had plenty of time, but dear god- He was nervous as fuck.

_______

And if you're wondering, yes, his math grade did go down. Aizawa took it upon himself to ask what happened on the last test but had simply nodded in sympathy when he got no response and said,

"Ah, I see. The gay panic has got to you. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us,"

What a great Dad that man would make.

_______

Izuku had decided that the best way for his dad to meet the Bakugou family (minus Mitsuki, since they had already met when Inko and Hizashi got together back in highschool), and also the best way to tell them that he and Kacchan were dating was to have the entirety of the Bakugou family along with the Midoriya family come together for a dinner together at the Bakugou's house.

(Nostalgic, huh? But this time it's at the Bakugou's house- Remember the first few chaps? 🤭 LMALAOAONDKDJE a n y w a y-)

The last time that the Bakugou's and the Midoriya's had a dinner together was way back in February, and the two dads (Masaru and Hizashi) had both not been there.

This time, it'd be the whole two families! He was super excited to see his Dad again, though due to him leaving so often and for so long overseas, he really hadn't had a very close relationship with him; regardless, he was still very grateful to be able to see him again.

Subsequently, both Izuku and Katsuki we're drowning in nerves. Izuku had tried to mask his nerves with excitement, but you can only fake excitement for so long before you snap.

And so here the two were, curled up in Katsuki's bed in his dorm, cuddling out their fear, with a measly few hours remaining before their doom.

"Holy shit, Deku"

"Holy shit indee- OW WHY'D YOU HIT ME"

"Don't swear"

"YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE"

"Oh shut up- HOLY FUCK ITS 3pm THERES ONLY FOUR MORE HOURS"

"WHAT- NO WAY-"

"YES WAY, DUMBASS, LOOK"

Katsuki held up his phone, aggressively smashing his finger onto the screen, pointing to the time.

"It's not real" Izuku spoke, pulling out a kazoo from his pocket.

"Deku you can't fix everything with sad kazoo music"

"Really? What's this then, bastard"

_______

And with that, Izuku spent the next two hours of his time running away from Katsuki, trying to keep his precious Kazoo safe.

Sure, the other students in the dorms were worried, but if anything it was a relief that Bakugou had started to chase Deku around the dorms again, it was a sense of normality amongst the chaos that the last few months had been.

Of course, the two boys immediately stopped when Izuku's phone timer went off letting them know it was time to get ready for the dinner with their families. And after some more sad kazoo music, screaming, caprisuns and some assistance from Ashido; the self proclaimed fashionista, the two were ready to meet their doom.

Physically, they were ready and in a taxi to the Bakugou household.

Mentally? In the same place Kaminari Denki goes after overusing his quirk.

Word count: ~ 1010 ~

THERES ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS HUH