Chapter 1

Walking away from everything I ever dreamed of was difficult. Leaving behind memories , friends and him.
But I didn't regret my decision to turn away.

I wiped the tables clean , leaving them spotless. I heard the door chimes ring as the door was pushed open. I looked up to see who it was and a smile danced across my lips.

" Felix ! I thought you couldn't make it ? " I looked at his royal blue bandana. He gave me a sheepish grin before slightly shrugging.

" hmph , never gonna let my bestie down. " He looked around the cafe. He clenched his jaws showing his already visible cheekbones. He's perfect jaw complimented them really well. He's beautiful hazel eyes wondered to the counter. They were so attractive but yet so secretive and deep. I sigh.

" Don't even think about it. " i roll my eyes and fix my apron string. He gave out a heavy sigh.

" Oh come on N/N , let me help. You're always over working yourself. " its true. Ever since..I left..you know , I've been working under paid jobs just to distract myself. I Promise myself to never look back. I moved out from home to America where I met Felix and he's brother Christain. I completed my studies in America and graduated 2 years ago. Even though I have a pretty good resume to work , I decided not to because I knew I would  somehow cross path with Jimin. Wow , I haven't said  that name in years...not even in my head. Still gives me butterflies.

" Okay , Y/N , I got to run now but I know you can close the shop for me , you get a day off tomorrow..bye..! " Claire says as she rushes out of the cafe. I shrug. Felix looks at me.

" Ugh fine. " I throw the table cloth at him and he catches it and punch the air in satisfaction. I laugh at how cute he is.

- 3 hours later -

I wipe the sweat off my forehead , I heard the chimes of  the door chime and looked up smiling but it soon fade away. The figure walked towards the counter with that smirk I've always hated.

" Wow , didn't expect to see you here." He says and chuckled.

" Oh , what the hell." annoyance could be heard in the tone of my voice " What can I help you with today ? " I asked reluctantly but politely. Felix observes him like a hawk.

" You to be mine ." He says and smirks. Felix moves closer to me.

" Still want things you can't have , huh ? " I roll my eyes.

" Hey buddy , if you are not here to buy anything please leave or I'll make you." Felix says intriguingly.

" This won't be the last Y/N . " He says and leaves. I cringed.

" Let's just close the shop. "

As I said that , Christain came through the door. He winked at me , and sat down at a table , waiting for the both of us. When we were done with work , I took of my apron. I looked at myself in the glass reflection. My Adidas crop top and black jeans was still fine.

" Hey twin " Felix greeted Chris. I slide into the sitting booth next to Chris and  lay my head on his shoulder.

" I don't want to do this anymore."I say annoyed. I Huff out  breath of relief.

" Then don't. Hiding from the past is not  going to make things better . " Chris says.

" Fine. I'm going to give  Claire my week's notice. But ugh , I have to meet him tomorrow since father set a "meeting" with him.They shrug. Chris then spoke.

" You know , If you need a job , you can work for BigHit . Our grandpa wouldn't mind it. "

" I can't , You know who, is there." I say.

" Awh c'mon , you'll do studio work with us. We rarely meet them. " Felix say and both of them look at me , waiting for them.

" But promise that I won't ever meet   BTS . " They both nodded.

" We will meet again princess. "