chapter 15

Nayun 's pov :

I'm sick of that good for nothing bitch. How dare she steal him away from me. He was mine first ! She ruined everything. She may be everything I'm not but that does not mean she will EVER get him. Oh Y/N , you don't know what's coming to you. I ruined your life once , I will ruin it again. How pathetic , you ran away from Korea to your American boys.

Oh you think I don't know ? Felix and Christian , the hottest twin I've ever seen may I add. I'll ruin that for you. I could probably get them too. I've been studying you for years. The moment you touched my Jimin , I've never once taken my eyes off you. You don't know who you're playing with Y/N Tuan.

I mean let's be real , who doesn't want me ? I'm blonde , I'm skinny , I'm rich , I am so fab. I'm 10 times hotter than you anyways. I don't get why you have that many followers. I seriously should've not broken her precious lil brother's heart. I could've been a millionaire who married an idol or something by now. But no. Everytime I see her new post and the amount of followers she gain every second , I just don't understand , I should be getting that. Oh c'mon , people don't even know she's Mark's sister.

" Oh my God. That's it. " I clapped my hand in excitement. I giggle. Oh , here comes the EXPOSING.

You will regret EVER messing with me Y/N Tuan.

=
Y/N's pov :

I woke up with my phone blowing up with tons of notifications. My phone wouldn't stop , it even hanged for a good 30 secs. What's going on ? I switched it on and my eyes grew wide. No , this can't be happening.

| BCC NEWS : GOT7 MARK HAS BEEN EXPOSE OF HAVING A SECRET SISTER ! |

no. nO. No.

| Twitter No.1 Trending : #markssecretsister |

| BREAKING NEWS : GOT7'S MARK HAS A SECRET SISTER !? |

No. This can't-

ding ! ding ! ding !

The notifications won't stop. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming.

| dispxtch : GOT7'S MARK SISTER FACE REVEAL ! |

My face. My face is now all over the world on every news outlet , especially , Korea's. I knew this was bound to happen but who would ? We send out a mass text message to everyone who knew that I was Mark's sister to never tell any media outlets about this.

I heard banging from my front door. I opened it and pushed him angrily.

" Who the fuck did you tell , Mark !? " I questioned with rage. I grabbed my hair in frustration. He knows. He knows that I never wanted spotlight on my name.

" N/N , calm down ! I didn't tell anybody. " He assured me.

ding ! ding ! din- ding-ding!

I looked down at my phone and my social media was flooded with messages. My comment sections were going crazy. My followers tripled in numbers. Oh my God.

| New Breaking News : GOT7'S MARK SISTER'S NAME HAS BEEN REVEALED ? |

OH FUCK NO.

| Hot news : Y/N Tuan has allegedly dated many Kpop Idols !? |

Ah shit , what the fuck. In a rage of anger , I called JYP. Let's just say , he got a good scolding in the morning.

" WHAT THE FUCK. I TOLD YOU I NEVER DID WANTED TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT. YOU BETTER FIX THIS OR I WILL SU-"

Yeah. He did. Guess who's the next CEO I called and screamed at while he was having a meeting with the members ? Yep , Bang Pd Nim.

" FUCKIN FIX THIS. I DONT FUCKING CARE. MY FACE IS EVERYWHERE ON THE NEWS. AND I ALLEGEDLY DATED MANY KPOP IDOLS !? BITCH-"

Yeah , I went off on him. Sounded like a bitch but just imagine , if you were in my shoes right now , you wouldn't he freaked out ? Yeah , that's what I thought hoe.

I collapsed on my bed. I looked through my comments.

bxby_safi : I mean , are we even
surprised she's his sister ?
She's gorgeous tf-                          3335♥️
                    150 replies ↓

_got7._fanclub_ : I- wow okay. She
probably freakin out rn lmao.           2276♥️
                     98 replies ↓

prince_hailx : dayum , okay mama.
She hot hot 🔥😍.                           5037♥️

| mark_tuan🔵 : @ prince_hailx watch out bro , that's my sister.
                      203 more replies ↓

nayxunbxby_ : are y'all blind ? how
is she hot ? girl please , everyone
knows I'm hotter 🙄.                            23♥️
         | mark_tuan🔵 : @ nayxunbxby shut the fuck up.                                        354♥️
         | hell_bixtch : @ mark_tuan Oh SHIT. BITCH IM DECEASED 💀
         | girlixoxox : @ mark_tuan NO FUCKIN WAY AHAAHHHA nOoo !!!
         | hoesezsh : @ mark_tuan I-
                      350 more replies ↓

I rolled my eyes. Of course it was her. She's like bad luck. I thought of her once and she literally in my life again. Oh , what a surprise. I refreshed my page and suddenly , I was given the blue check mark. Oh shit is bad right now. Nayun is getting slaughtered in my comments section.

I got a message in my inbox. This one I had to answer to.

nayxunbxby

For fucks sake !
I exposed you so that
you could suffer ! Not gain
more popularity.

That's so pathetic.

Y'know what's pathetic , Nayun ?

You.

You seriously wasted all your time
watching me. Trying to expose me.

And you're here , breathing ,
Telling me , I am pathetic ?

Stop being a fuckin hypocrite.

You did this for what ?

To ruin my life ?
To destroy my happiness ?
Because of what happened in
highschool ? It has been fucking
years. Grow the fuck up.

Be a fuckin adult and move on.

That's not the only
reason you bitch.

Oh yeah ? Then what is ?

You stole him from me.
He was mine and then
you came along.

I didn't steal him , he just saw
what's he was missing when
he was wasting his time on you.
He was never yours to begin with.
You played him.

You played with his feelings.
And every single time you did ,
I was there for him. So don't come
to me with all this bullshit. If you don't
have facts , don't fuckin talk.

...

A/N :

Damn , shits getting reallll. Anyways , I hope you guys are doing well during QUARANTINE. Love you guysss !!!