chapter 6

" It would be rude not to answer ! And I'm not rude , I'm not you, Kai." You answer smugly. You could tell he was annoyed.

" How can someone be so hot yet also be unbelievably annoying." He questioned himself. I glared at him , clearly irritated.

" Oh , bite me. " You challenged. He was taken aback with the sass in attitude. He clenched his jaw.

" Gladly. " He grinned smugly. I gave a look of confusion. He swiftly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in , crashing he's lips into mine. I was shocked and tried to pull away but he's grip grew tighter. I wouldn't give in so the asshole bit down on my lips causing me to slightly part my lips allowing him to slip he's tongue in.

I'm sure the staff working there had a wonderful time watching the show. He finally pulled away to breathe. He's hands still on my hips , looking down at me , grinning smugly. I smacked him on the arm.

" Kai ! " I whined while also pushing him away from me. He laughs out loud.
" What ? You demanded for it." He said wiping he's mouth with he's thumb.nI stared daggers at him.

" Yah hyung ! Help me with the bags ! " A whiny voice said. I look at the direction where the voice came from. He's hair was styled similar to Kai's but slightly different. He's black hair complimented he's eyes nicely. The plain black shirt hugged he's body perfectly , tucked into he's black ripped jeans. He's hands were full with 3 jam-packed bags. He's face wore a tired and annoyed expression.

" Hey Sehun. " I greated with a smile. He dropped the bags to the ground when he saw me but I also think he was partly tired. He ran to me and hugged me , lifting me up from the ground.

" Y/N !! Oh , I miss you man ! " I giggled at him. He pulled away from me and looked at Kai. Kai rolled he's eyes and went to help pick up the bags.

" Kai hyun-Y/N !! "

" Huh ? Oh my god , it's Y/N !!! " Soon the rest of the members were surrounding me with hugs. I couldn't help but laugh. If I was an idol , I sure as hell would get trampled by now.

" Okay enough hugging. Get off my girl ! " Kai said , jealous. I raised my eyebrows.

" Oh honey , I'm anything but your girl." I retorted. I could hear snickers coming from he's members. He clenched he's jaw but grinned. " You will be someday."

" Yeah well this has been a nice reunion or.. something but " your girl"" I used my hands to emphasize on the phrase " your girl ". "...needs to go , so see you never and see the rest of you later. " I said and jumped on my bike. I Started the engine and looked at them. " bye girls " I said and I rode off laughing.

=

I walked into the café , pushing the door open. The sound of chimes rang through my ears. The aura of the café smelled sweet of freshly bake goods coming from the kitchen. The door to the kitchen opened to reveal Claire carrying 5 trays of different kinds of doughnuts. I quickly rushed over to help her.

" Woah..Why are you carrying so many trays at once ? " I asked taking two trays from her and putting them in the display shelf. She huffs out a breath of relief.

" Ah , your back. Your whole month's pay is underneath the counter top. " She retorted , not answering my question. She smiled and went back through the kitchen door. I totally forgot that I gave her my week's notice. I looked into the envelope and counted it. $350 ? That's too much. She came through the kitchen door again and I look towards her.

" Claire , this is way to much." I say is disbelief. Why did she give me this much ? My pay is only $150.

" Take it. It's to thank you..for everything." She said smiling softly. "..You saved my café from being shut down , you helped me regain the Café's popularity again and from the bottom of my heart , I'm truly thankful. So take it. It would make me really happy." She said before attending to the line or people in front of her. I smiled and walked out behind the counter and out the door. I waved to her one last time before hoping on my bike to the devil twins house.

I already know I'm in trouble.