chapter 14

" Be my date ? " He blurted out.

I stayed silent for a moment. I knew he couldn't see my " What the fuck ? " - face but I did it anyway.

" Be your what ?- " I asked again in disbelief.

" My date."

" Your date to what ? " I asked blankly.

" So there's an event coming up and I need a date. I had to ask you first before the rest did. " He explained it but not really.

" Kookie , this is so random and what do you mean you had to ask me first before the rest did ? " I continued to question him.

" It's a long story but will you ? " He asked desperately. I sigh to myself. I hesitated but came to a conclusion.

" Fine but you owe me , Justin Seagull. " I said before hearing him scream " yes ! " and ending the call.

" Yah , that boy. " I shook my head , smiling to myself before getting interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it and raised my eyebrow.

" What ? " I asked intimidatingly. The boy flinched at my tone. It's fun messing with this one. Yugyeom. He's the youngest in Got7. He stared at me for a long moment. I could see him hesitate to talk as his forehead start to form beads of sweat.

" J-Jackson , said t-to- " He stuttered. The poor boy was scared.

" Alright , Maknae , you don't have to be frightened. I'm a human , Actually you should be. Humans are disgusting and rude. I know I seem mean but im just messing with you , so please don't be scared of me , yugyeom oppa. " I interuptted before I tip-toe to ruffles his hair. He smiles.

" Oppa !? " Our heads turn to the one and only Jackson who was fuming. I looked back to Yugyeom who wore a scared face again.

" Yah , hyung , I can explai- "

" I asked you to come here to ask for her number , not to flirt with her. Dude , not cool. " He interrupts Yugyeom. I swear , this guy was fuming , I could see steam come out of his ears.

" If you wanted my number , you could've asked from me directly , like a real man would. " I said , crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow towards him. Oh look , now the puppy is standing there feeling humiliated. I felt bad so I did something stupid. I rolled my eyes and look at Yugyeom to go and he nodded and gave me a smile before leaving. I dragged Jackson into my apartment before closing the door behind me.

" Alright , big brain. Ask me for my number." I caught him off guard. He gulps.

" May I have your number ? "

" No. No you may not. " I challenged. He saw that and didn't back down.

" May I have your number ? I think I lost mine. Unless you wanna be mine instead. " He says and winked.

" Not bad. Cheesy but not bad. " I said. I gestured my hand towards him , asking for his phone. He gave it to me and I dialed my number in.

" Remember this Jackson Wang. Just because I gave you my number , does not mean I'm easy. Don't think for a second , I don't know you inside and out. You're a dangerous man to many girls but not me. Don't let it through your head sir. " I said and looked up. I gave him back his phone and opened the door.

" Get out. " I demanded , tilting my head.

" Fiesty as always. See you later , Firefly. " He sweetly said before kissing my hand goodbye and leaving. I shut the door.

" He remembers. "

Firefly was his nickname to me. Why ? I loved the dark and he said , I shine the most even when I'm in the dark. I didn't mind him giving me a nickname. To me , it was special. I was a Firefly and a Butterfly. Butterfly , Jimin gave me that name before he lost his memory. I watched as Jackson change his girlfriend week after week.Talk about a playboy. He wasn't always like that. He was like me. He got his heartbroken and to cope with the pain , he turned himself into something he's not. Sad , really. He was the sweetest human being until that parasite ruined everything for him. Yes , you  guessed it , Nayun Kim.

She's likes bloodsucking leech that wouldn't come of you after many tries of getting rid of her from your life. Why am I even wasting my time thinking about her , no thank you sir.

Little did I know , the parasite was coming back.

And this time

I will not let her get away with it.

She's going to get

A whole lot of

Karma.

And let me tell you babe ,

Karma is a bitch.

She wants to play. I'll play bitch.

f u n .

A/N :

Okay to be real. I didn't know what I was rambling about in the first half. Deadass. I'm so sorry if this chapter is shitty. I'll do better on the next one I promise !!