Procrastination

Izukus pov
Today I wasn't excited to go to school. It was the end of the year which I guess is a good thing but the only good thing about it was that I could spend more time with mom. The thing is that Kachann lives across the street so the only thing I'll see for the rest of Sumer is his cute face. Yeah I know it sounds crazy that I like someone who has abused me my whole life but I can't help it and I can't help but look up to him and admire him.

(Time skip brought you by death)

It was after class and after getting humiliated in front of the whole class.I was packing up my things and taking a look at my hero journal until I feel a pair of warm hands grab my book and take it. It's kachann I thought to myself "What's this huh?! Some stalker thing you got?!" His crimson eyes shot at me "It's nothing kacchan give it back!" I tried at him "Like hell I will!" Be put both of his hands against the book and burned it. I was devastated, years and years of work and research lost by the hands of my ex best friend. I wanted to fight kachann but with no quirk I couldn't do anything all I could muster out was "h-hey kachann thats mean!" I went to grab the notebook but he threw it out the window in to the school gardens fountain. Kachann started to walk away I looked at the ground "hey nerd" I turned around "if you want a quirk so bad there is one way, just take a swan dive off the roof and hope that you get a quirk in your next life!" Him and his goons walked off laughing. Maybe you'll get your wish Kachann just maybe..