Home

Izukus POV

       I was ecstatic. The love of my life had said he loved me, HE LOVES ME!!! I was so happy I had never expected this to happen my thoughts just keep going and going. What if we start dating was pretty much the main thing running in my mind.
       I was about to say something but then a nurse came into the room "oh my- Izuku you're awake that's so great! Well I'll go get my clipboard please sit on your bed so I can run some tests and then we can talk ok!?" I nodded and walked over to my bed as the nurse walked out of the room. "So kachann," he looked at me smiling god he is so hot " how is mom and auntie?." He looked at me with sad eyes "Izuku ...their gone" holy shit "I'm sorry love.. I'm here for you we can go visit them after you get out sound good?" A single tear ran down my face as I nodded.
      The nurse came back in the room and took my tests and asked various questions like 'does your head hurt', 'are you dizzy', 'do you feel nauseous'. I answered no to all of them and so them came this conversation that I dreaded "Izuku your case was signed accidental which for the eye witness reports state that you didn't look like you wanted to jump, is that true?" Her eyes full of concern same with kachanns. "Well the natural intent was to jump but I decided against it, I was stepping back but then...," I paused and looked at kachann for a second " I tripped on the ledge and fell down not intending to." I looked at the nurse and stared into her eyes "Well then I have prescribed you a medication to help with the after pain take two a day one in the morning and in the evening sound good love?" I nodded and took the pill bottle from her hands and stood up asking where my clothes were she said in the closet across from me. I thanked her and asked if she could leave the room while I changed she agreed and left. "Oh so deku you're okay with me being in the room but not the married nurse?" Kachann asked smiling I chuckled and opened the closet (I swear if I'm spelling this wrong I'm gonna kill autocorrect for not helping me)
      There was a duffel bag in the closet with some dirty clothes next to it and it was kachanns clothes?

Well that took longer than expected and I'm really sorry for that school and everything has been really stressful so I thank you guys for being calm and collected during this process
                Weeb-Chan