Awakening

Katsukis POV

It's been at least 10 months by now, Auntie Inko has passed away so has mom they both died of heart attacks the same day about a month ago. I'm at the point where I don't leave at all, there's an empty bed in Izuku room where I sleep and they have a shower in the bathroom here I also still get food from the nurses that come and check on Izuku. I'm too tired I might as well go to sleep and dream for another life where I didn't fuck everything up.

Izuku's POV (Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne)

My head hurts so bad so does my heart everything from that day came flooding back into my mind how Kachann ran for me and that
I ...jumped from a building it's all too painful to think about. I look to my left to see KACHANN?! Did he get hurt what happened?! I hate that I actually love him, well not that I hate that I love him, I hate that I love him so much. His eyes are slightly opening shit, I lay back and close my eyes hoping he didn't see me. "Cute nerd" he says I could hear that he got up from the bed and did he just say I was cute?! "I wonder what you see, well you can't see anything since your eyes are closed but I miss you Izuku." 1-KACHANN CALLED ME BY MY FIRST NAME 2-HE MISSES ME 3-HE THINKS ABOUT ME?! Also Kachann is so cute I try not to giggle but...

SHIT!!!!!

Welp then I hope that you guys enjoy this I just kinda did this as a joke but!! For the real OG's who read this story I'll have to thank you❤️❤️❤️

Weeb-chan★