2. Just Say "I Like You"

First day of school!

Perfect! I am so nervous about Jimin. He clearly knows everything and he will force me to tell Jungkook. I don't know why though. Jungkook wouldn't even care. I mean... He is a good guy but why would he ever pay attention to a girl like me. I was thinking all these things as I started walking down the school hallway making my way to my lockers. The bag I had on my shoulder was full of books and it was kinda heavy. Hoseok took my bag while passing by me.

 Hoseok took my bag while passing by me

He can be useful sometimes!

He made his way to our lockers. Our lockers were right next to each other. He even knew my code. He entered the code and gave me my back to put my books in.

Y/n: Thank you!

I said while letting out a sigh. I felt kinda relieved when I started placing all of my books in it.

H: So what's your next evil plan?

He was talking about Jungkook. We used to make plans every year but they always failed. We even put goals but we didn't achieve a single one of them. The truth is I hadn't any plan this year so I just smiled at him.

Y/n: I dont know. I am going to think about it and inform you as soon as possible.

He was surprised that I really didn't have a single plan. But I really didn't have an idea.

I am sorry Hoseok!!!

H: And what are you going to do now?

Y/n: I am about to go to the English class! Will you come?

He rolled his eyes as he followed me to the English class. I chose my desk and I saw him approaching. He went to sit right next to me.

Y/n: Nah nah nah! You are not sitting here!!!

H: Why?

Y/n: Cause you are always distracting me and then I screw up in every single test!

I pointed the seat behind of me and gave him a judgy look.

H: Okay fine! Dont you dare turn your back cause you miss my company!