19. What's Luv?

My life didn't seem to get any better. Time was passing and I still had all those people running behind of me. The hardest part was when I was passing in front of the guys. I could see them walking on the hallway and ignoring me.

I sat on the table of the cafeteria eating my lunch... Alone! It was something rare that really surprised me until I realised that someone bumped his tray on the table.

Yoongi!

Y: You look terrible!

Y/n: Thanks for the complement!

He laughed to my sarcastic comment as he took a juice box and started drinking from his pink straw.

Y: And why are you like this? You can't get over me?

I just gave him a disgusted look and he looked at his straw. He put down his juice box.

Y: I was joking! I just noticed that you were sad and I wanted to help.

He said and left a small chuckle coming out of his mouth. He took a more comfortable position as he started eating his food.

Y: So I am listening!!!

Y/n: Do you really wanna know?

Y: Yes... That's why I am here!!

Y/n: I won't tell you!

I gave him a devilish smirk as I winked at him.

Y: You will! I know that! Just take your time!

He stood up while holding his tray and smiling.

Min Yoongi knows how to smile!

I was slightly surprised that he came to talk to me without even flirting. I knew that I was not going to tell him a single word.

After school I grabbed my bag and ran to the cafeteria. They gave me a 3 days off because of the school trip but now I am back and I have to go back to work.

Focus on your goal Y/n!!!

Jungkook was a break from that, but now I need to return to my boring ordinary life. I tied my hair to a ponytail and started my work again. That's what I am good at... Making coffees!!! I was fully focused until I heard the bell of the door and saw someone getting in. The air of the night came into the cafeteria as I looked straight and my eyes locked to Yoongi's. That's actually funny!

Yoongi: Time is over!!!

Y/n: What?

It took me a minute to undrestand what did that mean. I chuckled and he sat on a chair.

Yoongi: Miss Y/n will you make the honor to come and sit with your friend and let him help you?

Y/n: I lost all my friends!!

I started literally firing every word at him but it was mostly sarcasm to be honest.

Y: Straigh to the point! I like that... Sit!

I sat and after literally one hour I told him everything. He looked at me and seemed like he was thinking something bad about me. But he didn't at my surprise.

Y: Y/n... The only think I really have to say is that you need to be yourself! You changed yourself just to like to someone but if he likes who you truly are he can't have what you can be!

Y/n: I know... But it's too late now.

Y: It's never too late! You need to do what makes you happy Y/n!

My brain was full of what everyone was telling me all this time and I didnt know what to do anymore.

Y/n: You are right! Thank you Yoongi! I will think about it.