13. Girlfriends And Girl-friends

I was sitting at the cafeteria... Alone... It was amazing cause I finally had some time alone. But then I noticed Hoseok sitting on a table all by himself as well.

Perfect!

He wasn't looking at me. I couldn't take my glance off him though. I took my tray and tried to go and sit next to him but when I got up from my table Yoonhe came and sat on the same table as me.

 I took my tray and tried to go and sit next to him but when I got up from my table Yoonhe came and sat on the same table as me

Y: Hey! Sit down!

Y/n: What!?

I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

Y: We have to talk sweetie!

Y/n: What do you wanna talk about!? fashion or boys?

I said with a playful tone on my voice that I bet it drove her crazy.

Y: Lets be clear! Neither Jungkook nor the singing competition is yours!!! Get it?

Y/n: What singing competition?

Y: You... Dont know?

Y/n: No... What singing competition? What?

That was literally the first time I have ever heard anything about a singing competition.

Y: Yeah... After our school trip a singing competition will be held at the auditorium and only people that are in the music club can take place. So sit your butt down and dont go near that trophy cause I'mma cut your hands before you grab it.

She said while slapping the one hand on the table.

Y/n: Well... Now that you informed me... A singing competition sounds great!!

I said while taking the apple that's on my tray and bitting it in front of her.

Y: Jungkook wont always be by your side! I bet you won't even get a word out of your mouth!

Y/n: Then why are you so afraid sweetie!

I got shocked by my last comment as she got up and took her tray. She left while giving me a death glare. I got distracted and then I remembered!

HOSEOK!

I turned to look at the table he was sitting but he was no longer there. I took my tray and left the cafeteria.

I was walking down the hallway as I felt Jungkook's hand nudging me.

Jk: So I was wondering... About the trip?

Y/n: Yeah what!?

Jk: Do you wanna sit with me on the bus!?

Y/n: Of course, why not?

I said while opening my locker and putting some books in.

Jk: Hey are you okay?

Y/n: I am gonna enter that singing contest that you obviously didn't tell me about!