9. Can I Have This Dance?

I was walking down the hallway and noticed that everybody was looking at me. I didn't know why so I turned to look and realized that the guys were walking right behind of me like we were a squad. Jimin came to me while shaking my shoulder.

Jimin: Good morning Sis!

Jungkook put his hand around my waist and we continued walking. We passed by Hoseok and he was looking at me with disappointment. Then I realized that someone got in front of us like he wanted to stop us.

Mi yoonhe!

Y: Move your waist away from his hand right now!

Y/n: Are you even listening to your nonsense crap?

Y: Watch your back Y/n!

Did she just threaten me in front of everyone?

Jk: Hey, don't you have to go and seduce someone? Bye!

He said while holding me tighter. We continued walking as we stopped outside of the class.

Jk: Hey guys, go ahead I have to show something to Y/n!

T: I hope It's something appropriate !

Jungkook hit Taehyung on the back of his neck while grabbing my hand. He started walking and I literally tried to pull my hand but his grip was really tight. We got into the School auditorium. I could see the dark lighting and only a spotlight on the stage where a piano was placed. He leaded me to the stage as he took of his phone. He took me by surprise when he put on some music. When I realized what song he put I burst out laughing.

"Can I have this dance" - High school musical 3!

He approached me while just showing his hand like I was supposed to grab it.

Jk: Can I have this dance?

Y/n: Are you kidding?

Jk: But we both have to sing the song as well.

It would be fun. I grabbed his hands and put his other hand behind my back while dancing. I started singing as well to every word of the song as I grew up with that song. He started singing Troy's part while literally dancing through all the stage. I didn't know he could dance like that. He surprised me even more when he lifted me up. I felt like I was flying cause he was spinning me around. It felt safe as he gently let my feet touch the ground and slightly left my hand while we were making the last dance move. I put my hand back of his neck while we started walking in circles with our voices singing together. As the song ended I realized that both of my hands were around his neck and he was looking at me with those flirty eyes.

Jk: See! You finally sung in front of someone!

I took my hands off his neck as I realized what he meant. He made me sing and I didnt know how he achieved that. He took my hand and kissed it.

Jk: You are going to enter that music club now!

He grabbed my hand even tighter this time. I knew exactly where we were going but I couldnt stop him. We entered the room and he guided me to the table with the enrolls. He handed me the pen like the way I did before. I grabbed it and I gave him a fake smile as I wrote my name on the paper. He grabbed both of my hands and was pressing on them with both of his thumbs.

Jk: You have a great voice!

Y/n: Who told you that I love high school musical?

I was sure that someone had told him about that and he used it against me just to convince me to enroll.