4. The Drawing

J: I was waiting for you to come!

He said as he was trying to sound over dramatic like he came out of a movie.

Y/n: I bet you didn't have an idea if I would ever talk to you again!

He let out a soft sigh like I just figured out his massive plan.

How can a person think like that!?

I crossed my arms together as he was still looking at me. He rested his hands on the table.

J: So I heard from someone that you need help!

Y/n: I just told you that!

I couldn't help but face-palm my forehead. What is wrong with him? I just wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

 What is wrong with him? I just wanted to laugh and cry at the same time

J: Can you stop literally paying attention to every word I say?

Y/n: Yes if you stop saying stupid words.

J: I think you came to ask for a favor. Mmhhhh thats a bad start!

He pretended he was thinking. He was right to be honest. If I am going to take advantage of him at least I need to respect him a little more.

Its hard though!

Y/n: Okay! You are right! I am sorry!

J: Much better!

He smiled as he got up and stood right next to me. He turned my back to the table and pinned me down while jumping, just to sit on top of it as well.

J: So you must need my help so you can confess!

He started weirdly moving his hands on the air like he was showing me something.

Y/n: Well... No!

His face turn into sadness like I  destroyed his dreams cause he seemed teared apart with my answer. Sorry that's all I have.

Y/n: I want you to help me get his attention!

He started laughing. I really didn't know why he was laughing but he clearly couldnt stop.

THAT'S RUDE!

J: Do I look like a plastic surgeon to you?

I slapped the back of his neck and he immediately placed his hand to cover the mark I just left him.

J: Hey hey... I am joking!

Y/n: Stop joking, start helping!

J: Look, I would love to but...

Y/n: What?

J: I can't undrestand what do you want me to do!

Y/n: Turn me into those popular girls!!!