15. Roommates

Everyone was getting on the bus. I was right outside the bus door until I felt Jungkook's arm on my waist

Jk: Com'on! Lets go!

He let me lead the way so I started walking the small staircase. I was trying to find a place to sit but then noticed Hoseok sitting alone with his earphones in both of his ears while looking outside the window. He obviously noticed that I was staring at him and turned to look at me. He just looked away unbothered after that.

I lost him forever!

I tried to go to him but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a seat. I was sitting on his lap cause we both fell. My heart started beating faster as I was looking at his beautiful brown eyes. He put his hand on my face and his soft fingertips were touching my cheek. Then he started caressing my hair while trying to get it out off my face. He laughed at my shocked reaction.

Jk: Are you gonna sit here for the rest of the trip.. Cause if you want to... I am down for it!

I snapped out of this daydreaming when I realized that I was acting like an idiot. I sat on the next seat and he started giggling. He leaned on my shoulder while touching my hand. His fingers intertwined woth mine.

Jk: Why did you get up???

He said with a playful tone on his voice. He was whining like a little kid while his fingers were slowly rubbing my fingers.  He lifted his chin to face me and started leaning closer to me. That's when Yoonhe was passing right next to us to find her seat. She looked at me with a disgusting glare. Jungkook continued leaning until our lips met. He started laughing through the kiss and I couldn't stop but smiling. He put his hand on my cheek and stopped the kiss and reached for my seatbelt.

Jk: Tighten your seatbelt!

He ordered me but he actually did that for me.

Y/n: Thank you!

He just gave me a full-hearted smile and a quick kiss on the cheek.

And then i remembered Hoseok again!!!!

I tried to look back but I saw that he was sleeping. He had rested his hand on the window while listening to his music. I turned my head in front again and realized Jungkook was looking at me.

Jk: Hey is everything okay?

He turned to look behind to see what I was looking and he saw Hoseok too!

Jk: You miss him? Huh!?

Y/n: He was my best friend?

Jk:Why dont you talk to him?

Y/n: I tried but he didn't let me get a word out!

Jk: Give him some time then! You will be okay again someday if it is a true friendship!!

He winked at me and I realized that he was damn right!  I need to give him some time and even after apologising he doesn't want me to be his friend anymore it doesn't matter.

Three hours passed and we reached the hotel. I nudged jungkook cause he slept on my shoulder. He woke up and saw out of the window.

Jk: We are here!

Y/n: Yeah I know... I woke you up!

I sarcastically said to him and he gave me a smile while grabbing my hand. We got in the hotel and everyone was in the lobby. It was full of high school students. Some of them were sitting on the couch and some of then were standing still. I saw Yoonhe and her friends. I also could see Jungkook's friends. Jimin winked at me and gave me a hug. Everyone of the guys approached us.