Prolouge

A/N: Since this is just the prologue it will be relatively short. Don't worry the actual chapters will be longer. Also since this is a prologue it will be from nobody's point of view
——————————————

There once was a little boy who felt he had no purpose of living. He felt very numb inside to the point where he didn't care if he was too die or not. He had no friends and no family at all. He had no recollection of his past and how he got where he is now.

One day he was playing  hide and seek with his imaginary friends. People looked at him weirdly because he never smiled and was almost emotionless, On top of the fact he wore torn up clothing. He was looking everywhere for his non existent friend as it was his turn to seek. He walked around for about an hour not being able to find him. He ended up near a abandoned building that had a sign that read "No Trespassing".  He felt uneasy about it but eventually made up his mind about going in.

He wondered down a hallway searching for his friend until he was surrounded by scary looking doctors looking down at him. He crouched down in fear. He was about to make a run for it but as soon as he took one step forward everything went black...

Nothing would be the same for that little boy as he would then learn the true meaning of what it meant to feel hopeless, scared, and alone

"Being alone really makes you realize all you've got is yourself."