Goodbyes Aren't Easy

(Timeskip: 6 years)

These last couple of years with Tabane-Chan have not been easy, mostly due to my PTSD. Over these last couple of years I have grown physically and mentally. My PTSD is still there, but it's toned down a bit so it's not as bad as when I was 10.
My name is Y/N L/N. The name was given to me by Tabane-Chan. I am now 16 years old. I'm currently 6ft and 1 inch. I weigh about 210 pounds.

I used to be very skinny due to the lack of food I was given while in captivity, but Tabane-Chan fed me well and put me through intense physical training every single day. At first I was annoyed about having to workout every day, but looking at my condition now I could sure as hell say the results paid off. Heh, I mean look at me I'm ripped for crying out loud. Oh and about my bionic hand and arm, they still look like normal human body parts accept they are made of steel and they changed in size and became more muscular to adjust to the rest of my body. Just because Tabane-Chan is a few years older than me, don't think I haven't caught her staring at my body once and a while.

I guess you could say that I am a flawless IS pilot. My reflexes are incredible and I maneuver very smoothly, Although I do have to be careful at times because since I have super human strength I have to be mindful of how much force I'm putting into an attack.

Anyhow... Today is the big day. I have to hop on a private flight to the IS academy and start my highschool career tomorrow.

At the moment, Tabane is preparing breakfast while I made  myself look presentable for the public eyes.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my nice H/C hair and applied lotion to enhance the smoothness of my S/C skin. I then moved to the sink and brushed my teeth.
I was rubbing my tired E/C eyes until I heard Tabane call for me.

Tabane: Y/N, Breakfast is ready!

Y/N:  alright I'm coming.

I went to the dinning room, then sat down next to Tabane, and began eating.

Something felt off though. Usually she is very talkative and playful but today she just seems sad. Obviously I'm not stupid though, I know why she is feeling down.

She then spoke up breaking the awkward silence.

Tabane: So... Y/N, are you excited to be going to the IS academy?

Y/N: Yeah.. but honestly I'm going to miss  being around you all the time. Your like a big sister to me, the family I've never had.

She then began balling her eyes out.
Seeing her like this made me tear up a bit too.

I then pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the forehead, while rubbing her back to comfort her.

Tabane: I'm sorry Y/N, It's just that I became so attached to you and now I'll barely get to see you anymore.

Y/N: I know how you feel, I've been thinking about it too. But don't worry, when you do come to visit one day we can spend the whole day together.

We then finished breakfast and began walking to the area where the private jet  was going to pick me up.
We left early since it was about a half hour away by foot. We chose to walk so we could enjoy each others company.

~Mini timeskip: 30 minutes later~

We've finally arrived at the area and I saw 2 people standing by the entrance to the private jet.

Before I could even ask who they were she began running over to them while dragging me along with her.

She then started tightly hugging the women at the door.

Tabane: Hi Chifuyu!! I missed you so much!! (She said while nuzzling her face into her arm)

Chifuyu: Ugh get off me Tabane.

Tabane: Wow! Wow! It looks like someone hasn't been getting any peni....

Before she could even finish saying whatever perverted sentence she about to say, Chifuyu smashed her on the top of her head with her fist.

Tabane: owie!! That really hurt Chifuyu!!

Chifuyu: I'm glad it did! Learn to keep your mouth shut.

Tabane then became serious again and turned to look at me with a pained expression on her face.

Tabane: Well Y/N, I guess this is goodbye for now.(she said with tears in her eyes)

Y/N: before I go There's a couple of things I'd like to say to you.

I then looked over to Chifuyu and she gave me a nod. She already knew about my whole past and about me being half IS because Tabane had contacted her yesterday to inform her.

I then looked back over to Tabane and smiled.

Y/N: You see Tabane, you gave me a second chance at life and I'll never be able to repay you for it. Because of you I've finally found my reason to live and not give up. Because of you, I have the chance to become the best IS pilot to ever exist. It's crazy how much I've grown over these last 6 years. It's crazy how I went from a nobody, locked away from the world being experimented on  to where I am now. I will never forget how much you've done for me and I care about you deeply. Because of you, I now have the chance to protect any people in the future that I may care about and make sure they never have to go through what I did. For that I will always be grateful to you for the rest of my life.

I then bowed my head in gratitude to her.

She then wrapped me in a hug and began crying again.

Tabane: I care about you too Y/N, your someone special to me. There are really only 4 people I actually care about and that is you, Chifuyu, my younger  sister houki, and Ichika.

Y/N: wait a minute... you have a little sister?! And who the hell is Ichika?

Chifuyu: I don't mean to interrupt but Ichika is my younger  brother and houki is as you now know, her little sister. They will both be attending the IS academy as first year students like you.

Interesting, so Ichika is the guy on the news that I kept seeing because he is apparently the only male in the world to be able to pilot an IS... well besides me because only 2 people know I can.

Tabane: alrighty then Y/N, please watch over houki and Ichika and make sure they stay safe. Ohh! And don't wet too many panties with that hot body of yours!

I then looked over to Chifuyu and she had a blush on her face and avoided eye contact with me.

I then looked back over to Tabane and chopped her on top of the head.

Y/N: You pervert. (I said while shaking my head)

I couldn't help but smile as Tabane rubbed the top of her head to ease the pain.

I then began entering the private jet while waving goodbye to Tabane.

Y/N: Goodbye,  Tabane. I'll see you around one day! (I said with a smile on my face)

With that being said, I got on the plane.

I was now about to begin a new chapter...... my highschool career!

A/N: And you've made it to the end of the chapter! Let me know what you thought about it. Next chapter will be out later on today.