My Roommate

(Previously)

Y/N: I'm going to give you 2 seconds to go away before I send you to oblivion.

Ichika: hey now Y/N, calm down buddy. (he said nervously)

She then backed away a bit frightened.

The bell rang again

Cecilia pointed at us and said

Cecilia: we will continue this conversation later!

(Present)

It was the end of my first day of school and I was walking back to the dorms with Ichika. There was also a crowd of girls following us.

Ichika looked a bit worried so I then became curious.

Y/N: something wrong, Ichika?

Ichika: If things are like this on the first day.. it makes me worried about the future.

Y/N: Hey don't be worried, at least classes are over and we can finally go to our room and relax.

Ichika: yeah, your right. (He said then smiled)

Y/N: I'm assuming since we are the only males in this school, we're going to be roommates no?

Ichika then showed me his paper that had his room number and to my surprise, we weren't living in the same room.

We were walking down the hallway until we reached my dorm room.

Y/N: Well, Ichika good luck. I think your going to need it.

Ichika: same to you, hopefully I get a normal roommate that won't try anything on me in my sleep.

After saying goodbye to Ichika for the day, I walked into my room.

Wow! This place looks like a five star hotel room. It's got plenty of space and a balcony!

I then set my things down on the bed closest to the balcony.

I began getting undressed first by taking off my shirt but left my pants because I heard a shower being turned off in the bathroom. Wait a minute.... water?! Shit!
That means somebody is in the room!
I can't let whoever this is see my bionic arm!

The girl then started coming out of the bathroom door.

???: is somebody out there? Hey so you must be my roommate. I look forward to having your company this year.

I then began panicking and covered my arm with a shirt.

The person then walked out of the shower in only a towel... and that person was Houki.

Once she made eye contact with me, her eyes widened. She also had a blush on her face.

Houki: Uhhh... uhhh.... y-Y/N your my roommate?!

She then began freaking out even more. I also was freaking out because I forgot to cover my bionic hand. The whole day I was able to hide it in my uniform jacket's pocket but now I'm so screwed.

Y/N: Ugh.. wow, what a coincidence we are sharing a room. (I said nervously)

I put both my arms behind my back so I could hide my hand and arm. I was really hoping she wouldn't get suspicious.

~Houki's thoughts~ Wait is he nervous? Why does it look like he is hiding something. Huh?! He doesn't have a shirt on either... I couldn't help but stare at how toned and defined his abs were, he's so hot.. Wait Houki, snap out of it... he's definitely hiding something.

Houki: Alright Y/N! What are you hiding!!

Crap she might be catching on to me.

Y/N: What?! Hiding something? Why would you ever think something like that?( I said nervously)

She began moving closer to me until she was right in front of my face.
She had a deep blush on her face.

Houki: What's In your hands?! Show it to me now!

Jesus, why is this girl so demanding? At least I know not to make her angry ever again.

Y/N: Houki.. please don't do this to me right now.. I there's nothing in my hands.

She then began running up to me with her wooden katana.
She then tried to fake hit me straight down the middle of my head which caused me to cover my head with both my arms in defense.

Damn it! Why did I try to defend myself! Now she definitely saw my arm and hand!

Houki was kind of just in shock after seeing my hand and arm. She looked at me with a sad look, I could already tell just by her facial expression that she was sorry.

Houki: Im so sorry Y/N.

I then stood up feeling no emotion whatsoever.

Y/N: No, it fine it's my fault for being careless.

I walked over to my clothes that I had thrown down on the bed and began packing them into my bag.

Houki: Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm going to see if I can find a new roommate. Since you think I'm a Monster now.

Houki: No! no! It's not like that at all! I think they make you look more manly! I think it's cute... (she said with a blush on her face)

Y/N: Really?! Do you mean it?

Houki: Y-Yeah I like it.

We were still face to face, we both had a blush on our faces. Our lips kept moving closer and closer until our lips almost touched

A/N: You've reaches the end of the chapter, next chapter will be our tomorrow! Thanks for reading so far and stay tuned for more!