Class Representative Match Part 2

A/N: Yuhhh today's my birthday! I wasn't going to update today since I was planning on relaxing but hey why not? This will be a short chapter but I need to at least get something out for y'all.Anyhow without further ado let's get into the chapter

(Previously)

Y/N: Come to me, Mamoru!

The same bright red light where the IS core is in my heart shined brightly in my chest.

Once my IS was fully assembled on me, I flew into the arena at crazy high speed to the point where no one even saw me.

(Present)

I looked around the arena and everyone looked confused.

Girl in the crowd: Woah, what was that?! Did you all see that?!

Another girl in the crowd: Look! It's L/N's IS! I wonder what type of IS that is, it looks so cool!

I then flew up to Cecilia and she looked a bit frightened, or more like she was in shock.

~Cecilia's thoughts~ W-What on Earth is that?! Is that what a 5th genaeration IS looks like?! It doesn't matter how strong he looks,  I must win!

I was almost face to face with Cecilia

Cecilia: I'm telling you now, This is your last chance. ( she said in a cocky tone )

Y/N: Last chance for what?

Cecilia: It's obvious to everyone that I'm going to defeat you overwhelmingly. So why not simply apologize to me right now and I might just be able to forgive you.

I gave her  an evil smirk and my right eye flashed red.

Y/N: You know you are very lucky that Ms. Orimura Told me not to kill you... don't fucking test your luck cause if you don't want your lip I'll grab you by your god damn throat and drag your face against a trail of rocks.

Cecilia was very frightened after I said this and her attitude instantly changed once she saw how evil I could be and that  I wasn't joking.

~The Match begins in 3.....2.....1!~

Cecilia: Now then, Time to say goodbye!!

Cecilia then shot a laser or whatever that shit was from her shoulder cannons.

I just stood still and let it hit me because it  didn't faze me.

Cecilia: W-What?! How is that possible! Surly I hit you! Well don't worry I'm sure you'll feel this!

She then began firing the same lasers at me repeatedly but I just tanked all of them and stood there without the need to dodge.

Cecilia began getting worried which caused me to laugh maniacally.

There's just one thing that really makes me hate someone so much and that is being so cocky and ignorant, like those damn scientists that thought they could do whatever they wanted to me and thought I'd never harm them back.

Cecilia started sweating bullets once she realized there was nothing she could do.

I stopped laughing and my face became serious.

Y/N: Time for you to be but in your place!

I then summoned my fire pistol and shot her IS but I held  back so that I'd only knock her out and not kill her.

She began falling from the sky

~And the Winner is L/N!! on a one hit K.O!!~

Well I can't just let her fall so I might as well go save her.

Right before she hit the ground I unsummoned my IS and caught her in my arms with my super strength.

She then fluttered her Eyes open and nuzzled her head into my chest with a blush on her face.

Y/N: uhhh... the hell? Cecilia where still in the arena.

Once Cecilia realized where we were, she got up and ran to the girls locker room in embarrassment.

Ok... well that was weird.

Guess I should also head back to the men's locker room.

~Mini Timeskip~

I arrived at the men's locker room and Houki was waiting for me in front of it.

Houki: Congrats Y/N! You looked amazing out there. (She said with a blush on her face).

This caused me to smile

Y/N: Thanks I appreciate your kind words. I'll go shower real quick, if you want you can wait here for me and We could go get dinner and you know... sort out my past if that makes any sense.

Houki: okay, I'll wait for you right here.

I then went into the locker room, showered, and then came back out.

Houki was still waiting for me like she said she would, so we started making our way to the cafeteria.

As soon as we started heading to the cafeteria, We were stopped by a certain British girl I know.

Cecilia: Hey! Can we talk for a moment!?(she said while blushing)

A/N: And you've reached the end of the chapter. Not going to lie this week has been very stressful guys but hopefully next week is a lot better.