Near Death

(Previously )
With the little strength I had left I reared the knife back and drove it straight into his heart which caused him to fall over and cough up blood, dropping me to the floor.

I took this opportunity to get up and run for the exit but I didn't make it far as I was shot with a tranquilizer in the back of the neck.

Sh.. Shh.. Shit! Was the only words I could murmur out as my consciousness was fading fast.
It only took a few seconds for everything to go black.

(Present)

I still had my eyes closed, but I couldn't move my body. Am I dead? I couldn't help but smirk thinking my misery was over.
My happiness soon came to an end once I opened my eyes and saw where I was.

I was strapped down on the operating table. I really shouldn't have struggled to get out of the table .The first reason why I shouldn't have tried to was because it was pointless, I was just wasting my energy since I was strapped down tightly to the point where I couldn't move. The second reason is that since I made noise trying to get free it caused me to steal the doctor's attention in the room.

Doctor: Oh, I see you've finally decided to wake up. I told you what would happen if you tried to pull any bullshit like what you just did. ( he said with a evil smile)

I was honestly so scared that I didn't know what to say.

Doctor: Aw, what happened? Did a cat get your tongue?

I felt so much rage building up inside of me but I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

After about 2 minutes of silence, 3 more doctors came in the operating room. One of them had the serum to heal my injuries so I already knew what was about to happen.

They all stared down at me with an evil grin.

Doctor#2: This is your punishment for not being cooperative and making us waste precious time.

The doctor that I was in the room with earlier by myself pulled out a butcher knife and brought it close to my neck.

Doctor: which body part of yours would you rather I cut off? You have 10 seconds to chose or else I'll chose my self. ( he said in a sadistic tone)

Y/N: You sick bastards! You'd might as well kill me! Please just end my suffering! I don't want to be your test subject anymore!

I couldn't help it and I released my anger as tears started to form in my eyes.

Doctor: Awww You poor thing. ( he said sarcastically)

Doctor: You know what? Times up, I'm going to chose for you.

He looked at each part of my body trying to find the most painful place to cut me at.

He reared his butcher knife back as he was preparing to slice a body part off.
I closed my eyes in fear, waiting for the job to be done.

He sliced down with all his strength and cut my left hand off. All I could do was scream out in agony as blood began pouring out of the area where my hand used to be at. He just laughed like a maniac as he watched me squirm around in pain. I could've sworn I was going to pass out once I looked on the floor and saw my hand in a puddle of blood. I then began hyperventilating do to what just happened.

Doctor#2: don't worry we haven't even gotten to the good part yet.

Y/N: Please! *pant* Just Stop *pant* already!"

The second doctor then grabbed a saw out of a white box and brought it near my shoulder.

He then proceeded to saw down on my arm. I could literally feel him cutting the flesh and separating the nerves as he viciously attempted to saw my arm off.
To top it off he didn't even completely cut it off, he just left it barely hanging with blood pouring out.

Then the third doctor that was in the room with the serum spoke up.

Doctor#3: This serum that we usually use to heal your injuries could only heal cuts and sorts like that, not reattached limbs or body parts. The only thing I could do for you is give you a drug that should stop the bleeding for a bit. Just so you won't bleed out and die on us. I plan on doing more tests on you tomorrow so rest well.

I ignored everything he was saying as my eyes were just locked on a gun on the floor. If I could somehow get to it I could have a chance of getting out of this hell.

As soon as the doctors Unstrapped me from the operating table, I moved as quickly as I could and jumped to the gun.
It was difficult to hold it because I was missing a hand and my other arm was hanging by a thread. I ignored the immense amount of pain I was in and managed to pick it up. I had to use my teeth to help me hold the gun.
I pointed it at the 3 doctors in the room
As they were frightened. Even though they had a knife and a saw, they were still petrified when I pointed the gun at them causing them to drop their tools.

I lit up the three doctors in the room with gunshots which shattered my teeth from the recoil. I felt the blood flowing out of my mouth. But I ignored it.
This was the happiest I've ever felt in my life knowing my torturers were now dead.
The guards must have seen what had happened on the security cameras because the sirens went off again.

I felt like I was going to pass out from the amount of blood I'd lost already but I pushed myself on to continue.
This is my only and last opportunity I'd ever get again to either die or escape.

To be honest I'm happy with either outcome as long as my suffering ends.

A/N: And that's the end of the chapter. Let me know what you guys think so far. I am very excited to make this book so I will try to update at least once or twice a day. My goal is to at least get around 50- 60 chapters on this book before I end it. Also, do you guys want this to be a harem or just one love interest?