Class Representative match:Part 1

(Present)

I was currently getting ready for my match against Cecilia in the men's locker room. I must admit, this sucks considering my bionic arm and hand is now being shown because of the IS piloting suit. Now everyone is going to find out. I wonder what they will think of me now. They'll probably think I'm a monster.

I was then brought out of my thoughts when my phone began ringing.

The callers name was... Tabane?? What could she possibly want now?

I picked up the phone.

Y/N: Tabane?

Tabane: Hi there Y/N! You get any girls pregnant yet?

Y/N: seriously, you call me to ask me that?!

Tabane: I'm just joking Y/N, I was just going to let you know that I did a few tweaks on your bionic hand and arm and now, If you want I can make it look and feel Identical to a regular human arm.

Y/N: wait, what are you talking about?  How is that even possible? I haven't even seen you in a while.

Tabane: your forgetting that I'm Tabane the genius! Silly, I can monitor your bionic hand and arm from over here in my lab and make changes to it. So now that you understand do you want me to do it?

Y/N: Yes!! Absolutely!! I felt like I couldn't go anywhere without covering my arms. I even wore skin tight gloves all the time to hide my hands. Please do it!

Tabane: okay Y/N, what are you doing right now? Make sure your alone because to do this your going to have to take your shirt off!

Y/N: okay... I'm currently alone in the men's locker room preparing for an IS match.

Tabane: alright now rub your abs and close your eyes. You'll feel a slight tingling in your arm and hand.

I began rubbing my abs as told and I did feel the tingling.

Y/N: wow I think it's working!

Tabane: okay now open your eyes and check it out.

I opened my eyes and looked down... my bionic hand and arm looked exactly like a regular human hand and arm! It matched my skin color and it felt smooth and didn't feel like steel anymore! I'm so happy right now!

Y/N: Yooo, word Tabane, It actually worked! Thank you so much your a life saver.... literally!

Tabane: Aww don't worry Y/N, I love you so much and I'd do anything for you. Now go win that match for me.

Y/N: I will win for you trust me. I was planning on destroying her anyway cause she's a cocky one. Alright I should be going now my match will begin soon. See ya!

Tabane: Alright bye Y/N. Wait! Before you hang up I want you to know that you didn't have to take your shirt off, nor rub your abs. It just made me feel all hot inside knowing that you were doing indecent things on the other side of the phone.

I just mentally face palmed after hearing this.

Y/N: okay...... I'll talk to you later. Pervert.

With that being said I hung up and made my way to the IS bay.

This was the first time I was able to walk around without feeling insecure or the need to cover myself up.

I made it to the IS bay and Houki was here waiting for me. She was just staring at my eyes like she was in another dimension.

Y/N: Hey Houki! (I said waving my hands in her face to get her attention)

Houki then blushed once she realized she was staring at me

Houki: Oh, H-Hey Y-Y/N.

She then looked at my body and saw the change.

Houki: Y/N? didn't you have a bionic hand and arm like... yesterday?!

This caused me to smile

Y/N: Yep I sure did, but your sister pulled through for me and made them look identical to a human one. They still are bionic but you can't tell the difference.

Houki: Wow they really do look normal this is incredible!

Y/N: I know right, You wanna feel it?
(I said seductively)

This caused her to blush a dark shade of red and look down at my cock in my skin tight IS suit.

Y/N no, no. Not down there! I meant my arm and hand hehe. You can feel the other one later (I said playfully)

Wow once again.. I feel like Tabane's pervertedness is rubbing off on me..

Houki: O-Oh! I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! (She said while freaking out)

Y/N: Houki I'm just playing with you ( I said while chuckling )

She then began feeling my arm.

Houki:*still blushing* it's so strong and smooth.

~TimeSkip:20 minutes~

I was talking with Houki in the IS bay until I heard Ms Yamada speak to me through the coms.

Ms Yamada: L/N! Cecilia's IS is called blue tears. It's a long range model IS.

Y/N: heard you loud and clear. Although I don't really need that information. I'm going to win anyway.

Chifuyu then spoke to me

Chifuyu: Y/N.. Listen to me carefully!

Y/N: o-okay...?

Chifuyu: DO NOT KILL HER!

Y/N: Yes mam!

I then looked over to Houki

Y/N: Alright Houki, I see Cecilia is waiting out there so I best get going out to the arena.

Houki: Okay, you better win Y/N! Prove to me that you are a man!

Y/N: Ok. Also we need to talk later because there is somethings I need to sort out with you.

Houki: Ok, fine.

I then summoned my IS

Y/N: Come to me, Mamoru!

The same bright red light where the IS core is in my heart shined brightly in my chest.

Once my IS was fully assembled on me, I flew into the arena at crazy high speed to the point where no one even saw me.

A/N: And you've reached the end of the chapter, Part two to this chapter should be out tomorrow which will be the fight between you and Cecilia. Stay tuned for more and thanks for reading