England's representative Contender

(previously) The rest of the period was just learning about a whole bunch of boring stuff about the IS that I already knew about and Ichika getting in trouble for not reading the mandatory  IS manual.

Finally the bell had rung signaling that the period was over. 

I saw Ichika talking to Houki so I figured this was the best opportunity I'd get to become friends with Both of them, So I started making my way over to them.

(Present)

Thank God I stopped them now because it seems as if they were about to go somewhere.

I tapped Ichika on the shoulder which got his and houki's attention.

Y/N: Yo, Ichika where are you heading to?

Ichika: I was going to go somewhere with houki because she wanted to catch up, it's been 6 years since we've last seen each other. You want to come with?

Y/N: yeah, sure.

Ichika: Cool man, I think since we are the only males in this school I think it's better if us guys stick together.

I then looked at houki and she had a blush on her face while staring into my eyes.

Y/N: Uhhh.... Your names houki right? (I said to ease the awkwardness)

Houki then began panicking once she realized she was caught staring and nodded her head with a redder blush on her face.

Ichika: Alright, lets go

Me and Ichika followed houki until we were in a private area. I mean.... it was almost private..... I could see some girls watching us from behind the wall.

It was a bit awkward because houki just looked away from us without saying anything.

Y/N: sooo.. Houki?

She then blushed again when I called her name

Houki: Y-Yeah Y/N?

Y/N: So there's nothing you'd like to say to Ichika after not seeing him for 6 years?

Ichika: Uhh heyy, I heard you one the Kendo Tournament!

Houki: How'd you find out about that?!

Ichika: actually... It was on the newspaper.

Houki: And why were you looking at that news paper?!

Ichika: You know, it's been six years but I still recognized you right away Houki.
You still have the same hairstyle.

Houki: right, you don't forget a damn thing.

Y/N: Yeah, Houki I think that hairstyle looks cute on you.

I then winked at her which caused her to blush and rub her thighs together.

She then began twirling a stand of her hair

Houki: Y-You think my hairstyle looks cute?(she said nervously)

The bell then rang signaling class was going to begin soon.