Request #1

An imagine for Squish98 hope you enjoy it x 😁

The hunt for Ray Brower's body was underway we'd been travelling all day and now it was night. We were all gathered around the fire the boys smoking, myself not smoking. I looked over at Teddy who was in a deep conversation with Vern. Probably teasing him no doubt, he does that alot, Teddy, that's just what he's like but that doesn't stop me from having a huge head over heels crush on him. Whenever he was around I'd get butterflies. Sounds cliche I know but that's the only way to describe it really.

Eventually he sits up snapping me out of my daze. I decide to try and flirt with him to get his reaction. I go and sit next to him, clear my throat and say: "is it hot out here or is it just you?" I hear the other three boys burst out laughing at my words, I giggle a little. I glance at Teddy to see his cheeks are red and he keeps opening and closing his mouth like hes trying to say something but can't. But then I see that oh so familiar smirk dance it's way onto his face. "Oh yeah? Well I bet you like how hot I am huh?" He winks at me. My face flushes red and I giggle and cover my face. "Awww is Hannah all shy?" Teddy says whilst poking me causing me to squeak and swat his hand away.

The others are watching us two go back and forth teasing eachother until a certain slow song comes on the the little radio I brought with me. I squeal a little and clap my hands together. I get up and offer my hand out to Teddy. "Can I have this dance sir." I say with a surprisingly accurate british accent. He laughs and shakes his head. "Nope I dont dance (I know you can, Not a chance - I'm sorry I'll leave now) never will" he replies. "Oh come on dont be such a fun sponge and dance with me!" He still shakes his head no. So I grab his arm and yank as hard as I can and pull him up. "Hannah i dont know how to do this kind of dance!" He whispers in my ear. I smile softly at him. "Don't worry I'll teach you it's easy."

I grab his left hand and place it on my waist. I then proceed to put my left hand on his left shoulder and then grab his right hand. I interlock our fingers together and teach him the steps. After a couple of tries and him almost falling we start to slow dance together. I then unlock our fingers and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He puts both his hands on my waist as we continue to dance together slowly. I lean my head on his shoulder and smile enjoying the moment. The song draws to a close and I look up at Teddy as he's a little taller than me. I see him already looking at me. The world around me fades as we both start to lean in I close my eyes and feel his slightly chapped lips touch mine. I swear I felt a jolt in my body when our lips touch I reach my hands up and tangle them in his soft locks. He pulls me closer by me waist until there is hardly any space between us.

We pull apart slowly when not wanting the moment to end when we hear the boys cheering. "Teddy finally got the girl!" Chris yells. I blush and hide my face in Teddy's chest. I hear him mutter a 'wow'

Wow indeed Teddy wow indeed.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Okay so first request and imagine done what did you think let me know as it'd help alot. And also....

QOTD: Who is your favourite character from Stand By Me?

Mine is Teddy x

PEACE ✌🏻