Request #7

This is a request for chambersxox  I hope you enjoy!

It's been three years. Three years since we found the body of Ray Brower. We don't really see much of Teddy and Vern anymore. However, Chris, Gordie and I are all still close. Taking the same classes mean we are together everyday. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Chris and I have been dating for two years. In fact today is our two year anniversary. "Mia, Chris is here." My mom calls to me. I put the finishing touches on my outfit and rush downstairs to meet Chris at the door. His jaw drops as he sees me approach him. "Hey, you look beautiful." He says smiling that smile that makes my heart beat faster every time I see it.

"Thank you." I say. He holds out his hand for me to take. "I'll see you later mom." We leave the house and head to the diner where we have our lunch in the exact same place we did for our first date two years ago. "I got you something." Chris says looking into my eyes. He had gotten himself a part time job helping a mechanic so he was earning money.

He pulls out a mini gift bag and hands it to me. I reach in and pull out a box. Inside the box is a gorgeous rose gold ring with a heart in the middle. I gasp as I stare at the beautiful ring. "It's a promise ring. A promise that no matter what happens I will always love you and be with you." My eyes well up with tears as he says these words. "It's gorgeous." I say pulling it out of the box and putting it on my finger.

I look up at Chris and smile "I love it

I look up at Chris and smile "I love it. I also got you something." "What? You didn't need..." He tries to say but I cut him off. "I wanted too." I grab the mini gift bag I had by my feet and hand it to him. I smile knowing he's wanted what I got him forever since we saw it in a shop. He pulls out the box and opens it. His eyes widen. "You didn't." He says sounding absolutely astonished. I laugh a little as he pulls out the watch. (Author-chan didn't know what to do so I put a watch.)

"How did you know I wanted this?" He asks still staring at the watch he held in his hands

"How did you know I wanted this?" He asks still staring at the watch he held in his hands. "I saw you looking at it in the shop that once time and I knew that when I saw it last week I had to get it for you for our two year." I say smiling at him. He puts the watch on his right wrist. "I can't believe you got me this Mia. How did I get so lucky." I just giggled and shrugged.

We leave the diner laughing and giggling with each other. "Aw look at you two all happy. It's a shame your both still losers." Ace Merril says with Eyeball stood next to him snickering. "Haven't you two got some mail boxes to be hitting?" Chris says glaring at the two older boys who still haven't gotten out of their high school mean streak. The two just scoff and walk away.

"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" I ask Chris glaring at Ace's disappearing form.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"What if I just break his nose a little?"

"God I love you!" He says pulling me in for a kiss. I respond by wrapping my arms around his neck. We pull away and start walking again. "Come on let's go catch a movie."

I actually really like this one. I hope you Enjoyed it Mia! ❤️