Request #5

An imagine for Lou I hope you enjoy lovely! 💓

Hi there, my names Lou short for Louise and I live in a town called castle rock. Now my friends they're well known around castle rock. They're the cobras. You have Billy and Charlie. Then there's Eyeball he's alright. And then there's Ace he's my best friend in the group he's just so goddamn gorgeous. His hair is bleach blonde, with dreamy blue/green eyes.

Now if there was words to describe Ace they'd be: hot, bit of an asshole, hot,  sometimes a jerk, hot, joyrider, did I mention hot?

The cobras and I were heading to our hang out spot which was a house that Charlie's dad owned but never really used so we hung out there a lot. I was riding with Ace whilst the other two rode with Billy. We were driving really fast so I just sat on top of the front seat and let me hair flow. I looked down to see Ace glance at me with a smile.

I sit back down and put the radio on. Jailhouse rock comes on and I can't help but jam out to it. Once we arrive at the house Ace wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close, "nice moves earlier." He whispers in my ear. Can you guys hear my heart thumping right now? I blushed and headed into the house with Ace's arm still around me.

We sit on one of the couches and eyeball hands Ace a beer. He doesn't give me on because he knows I'll share Ace's that's what we always do. We spend the day laughing and joking until someone decides they wanna be a kid again and play hide and seek. We all agree and Billy counts first. I sprint up the stairs and into the bedroom on the top floor.

I could hear footsteps behind me I turn and see Ace following me. I go over to the closet and open the little hatch that's there. And it leads to a big empty room. A big enough room to put a TV, fridge etc in.

"How did you find this room then?" Ace asks. "Went exploring when Charlie first showed us this place." I say with a shrug. He walks over to me. "You are incredible." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Not as incredible as you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me. I kiss him back, we continue to kiss until we hear. "Lou? Ace? Where'd you guys go seriously we've been looking for you for thirty minutes!" We hear eyeball yell. We laugh and separate. Come on before they find my little space." I say and crawl out.

Once we get out we head downstairs. "Hey guy." They all jump and turn towards us. "Where the hell were you guys?" Charlie asks. I shrug and look at the clock on the wall. It was 8:30 PM and my parents wanted me home for 9 PM.

"Oh shoot I gotta go." I turn to Ace, grab his hand and say. "Drop me home?" He nods, I say bye to the boys and lead him to his car. Once we get back to my house I lean over and kiss him on his cheek. "Don't cause too much havoc tonight." He retaliates by kissing me on the lips. "No promises babe." I laugh and get out. As I start walking away I run back over. "One more thing." I kiss him again.

"Hey Lou!" He shouts as I walk towards my door. I turn. "I love you." I was shocked I never thought I'd hear those words come out of his mouth. I giggle. "I love you too." I say and go into my house. I smile so bright that it could outshine the sun.

And that is how my soon to be husband became my boyfriend. We've been together for 5 years and today I'm marrying the love of my life. He turned his life around and now own his own mechanic shop and I own my own bakery and Café/bookstore. We've been happy ever since we first met but didn't confess until that day at Charlie's spare house.

I hope you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed writing this one! ❤️❤️