𝐎𝐧𝐞

April 16th, 19857:00 am

April 16th, 1985
7:00 am

There I lay in my bed. I was completely enveloped in a sea of soft blue and white floral blankets. I was having a wonderful dream about the romance novel I was reading the night before. I imagined the glistening tan skin on his body along with the puffy white shirt and loose black pants he wore. He's so close to my face that I could see deep into his blue ones.

So angelic...

I reached up and entangled my hands in the follicles of his long curly brown hair. Our noses and foreheads touched as we attempt to pull ourselves together.

I was at peace with my eyes closed and my breathing soft and shallow. I could feel the smile overtaking my lips as I carried on.

My alarm clock beside my bed went off before I could sneak one kiss from the man's tender, pink lips. I felt something inside of me snap when I heard the pestering noise of my alarm.

'Damn that clock.' I thought.

I shove my face into my pillows as my hand searched for the clock on the nightstand next to my bed. When I found it I started hitting the top of it in attempt to have silence once more. It didn't work until I slammed down on it very hard with my fist.

Finally, silence once again. Although there was peace again I had to wake up for this lovely Monday morning. After debating on whether or not to call in sick, I trudged out of my bed to pick out my outfit from my closet.

A simple white dress and baby heels would do nicely. Especially for a nice day like this morning since the sun was shining brightly through my sheer white curtains and set of bamboo blinds.

I then grabbed my undergarments and hurried to the bathroom outside of my room. The second I got into the hallway I saw someone else with me. It was my brother, Steve.

I cringed at him when I saw that he was half naked, wearing his tidy whities and ruffling around his messy, thick hair.

"Gross." I muttered, making him glance at me.

He rolled his eyes but stopped when he noticed my clothes and shoes in my arms.
"I hope you don't plan on showering this morning cause I call dibs first." He muttered, sleepily, then rubbed his eye.

In that moment I knew I had to react fast. He could see the smirk playing on my lips at what I was about to do.

"Oh, no." He shook his head.
"No, no, no, no, no!"

I didn't speak anymore. I made my move by darting into the bathroom and shutting the door before he could make it.

"Kristal!" He attempt to turn the knob and push on the door, but I was holding it against him. "Get out! I wanna to go first!"