First day in a new home

Callen's pov:
A light tapping sound wakes me. What is that sound? Suddenly remembering my sweet little princess in the room right next to me. Immediately I rush to her room only to find it empty. Feeling the panic rising with every second i can't find her.
„Love? Where are you?" I worriedly asks while finally finding the light switch.
„Callen?" a frightened voice comes from behind me. Quickly scooping her up into my arms, relieved that she still is here and as far as he can see is unharmed.
„Where were you love? I got worried as I couldn't find you." I tell her while slowly swaying from side to side, in hopes that will sooth her down again.
„Bad Dweam. Wanted to, to come to you, but I, i couldn't, find you!" she answers in between hiccups because of her crying.
„Oh, sweety! It's alright! I got you! You are safe. Why don't we try and get back to sleep again? It's only 2 am." i whisper softly into her ear, still trying and hoping to further sooth her.
„Sweep with you?" she whimpers frightened. And honestly, how could I say no to that!?
„Of course love. Just so you know for the future. My room is right here, just to the right of yours." I tell her still curled up to my chest.
„Mhm. Thank you!" she answers me with a yawn. Smiling at her cuteness, I softly lay her in the middle of my bed before laying myself next to her. Only to have her cuddle right up next to me again. A loving smile makes its way onto my face and my heart also melted at her cuteness. How could anyone ever be this horrible to such a sweetheart? Caressing her back lovingly till she fell back to sleep which only took two or three minutes. Smiling at her for a few more minutes before I also drift off to sleep with a huge smile on my face.  That little girl is my life from now on, so whoever wants to get her away from me, better be aware of me fighting tooth and nails for her!

The next time I wake up, it's to a tapping noise from the front door. Slowly I pry my little princess off of me and go to open the door for whoever might be there.
„Good morning G! How was your first night with the little cutie?" Sam asks me with a huge smile in place.
„It was amazing to have her! Even though I had a little fright around 2 am since I couldn't find her." I tell him. We quietly make our way into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for the little princess still sleeping soundly in my bed.
„Nightmare?" sam questions with a knowing look.
„Yeah. She tried to find me but she didn't find my room in her panic." I answer him sadly.
„Scooped her up and brought her into my bed with me afterwards." i finish my sentence with a smile.
„That is Good. I am happy you are that happy to have her around. We however have to solve the case from yesterday to make sure she is safe." sam tells me a bit worried about her favorite niece.
„I know. But I didn't wanted to ask her about it, just now. I wanted her to be able to acclimate herself in her future home." I whisper back, hoping the little one won't hear our conversation.
„That i understand. However Hetty asked me to bring the both of you in after breakfast." he says in an apologetic tone.
„Ok, i guess I am going to wake her up then!" I answer him. Slowly making my way towards m little princess, only to awh at her from the doorway. There she lays, cuddled into my pillow with her teddy close to her tiny body. Quickly pulling out my phone to snap a picture of her before slowly waking her up.
„Good morning Love! It's time to wake up." I say and softly caress her back with my hand.
„Come on love. It's time to rise and shine! Sam is here and the breakfast is already waiting for you!" I try again.
„Bweakfast?" she ask and rubs her eyes with her tiny fist. How adorable can she get, honestly!
„That's right Love. Breakfast is ready and waiting for you. Do you want some hot cocoa or do you prefer tea?" I ask her while she slowly starts to wake up even more.
„Cocoa? Weally?" she asks excitedly.
„Of course, if you want some." I answer her with a soft smile.
„Up?" she asks and lifts her arms in the air. Again I smile at her cuteness and lift her into my chest which gets me a huge smile from her in return.
„Look Who i got here sam!?" i announce as I walk up to him with a bouncing girl in my arms.
„Good morning Sweetheart! How did you sleep?" he asks her with an hot cocoa already in hand. She sniffs a little before her eyes light up even more.
„Hot cocoa!?" she asks happily.
„Of course! Only the best for my princess!" I say and place her on her spot on the new dining table. Sam puts her hot cocoa infront of her.
„Careful sweetheart, it's still pretty warm." he tells her softly. I quickly put some toast and the ham and eggs on the table and nearly laugh out loud at myself. Never ever did I eat anything for breakfast, nor did I ever thought I would make such a large breakfast for anyone.
„Looks really nice G!" sam tells me as if reading my mind.
„What would you like to eat love? Some eggs with ham, or toast with Marmelade or butter?" I ask my little girl who happily sips her cocoa.
„I eat? But I got dinner?" she asks surprised.
„Of course sweetheart! You get to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. And if you want something in between you can get a snack as well." sam answers her since I could only look at her with sad eyes. Why wouldn't they treat her like she deserved!?
„Eggs with toast please?" she asks a bit worried that she did something wrong. Quickly taking her plate to fill it with her requested items and handing it back towards her.
„There you go love. If you want something else or more just tell me." I tell her and kiss her forehead which makes her smile brightly at me.

After the three of us ate our fill, I quickly packed some snacks and drinks as well as two stuffies for my little princess to bring with us to the headquarters.
„Are you ready Love? Do you want to bring something else? Did you went potty already?" I ask her softly.
„Me is coming back here?" she asks me a bit frightened.
„Of course love! We only are going to go to my job and then we are coming back here." I answer her with a smile.
„Ok. Then I is ready." she answers with a shy smile. Picking her up, I kiss her once again on her forehead before heading out front to Sam's car.