Adoption, easier than planned

Sam's pov:
„Hetty? Do you have a second?" i ask her quietly, not wanting to get anyone's attention on us.
„What is the matter Mister Hanna?" she questions with a frown.
„Since the case is already closed, is it possible to throw G and his little princess a surprise party? You know, a real welcome to the family one?" I ask her. Knowing if anyone can pull it off it's her. Her face brightens immediately.
„That is an amazing idea Mister Hanna!! I am going to organize everything. You make sure our two special guests don't get home before 5pm!" she instructs before waving me away to get everything planned. A wide smile builds itself on my face, I knew getting her into my plan would pay off! Slowly I make my way back up to G to see what his little girl is up to.

Callen's pov:
I can't believe that Hetty made sure I can adopt my little angel. Even less can I believe that my little angel happily agreed for me to become her new daddy!
„You know, the little cutie suits you a lot!" Nell softly says from the doorway.
„She does, doesn't she?" I answer her while softly caressing my princesses cheek.
„I don't think I ever was as happy as I am now with her in my arms." I tell her with a soft smile. Her smile gets even wider, even though I didn't think that could happen.
„That is awesome Callen! You deserve to be happy, just like she deserves to be loved and safe." she replies with her eyes shining in honesty.
„You know, the whole time I was playing with her earlier, she wouldn't stop talking about you. About how nice you are to her and how you kept her safe. And how much she wishes you were her daddy. Seems like you made her wish come true without even knowing it." she goes on tearful. Just as I wanted to answer her, Sam comes up behind her.
„Hetty wants me to give you those papers. As soon as you sign them, you are officially jo's daddy!" he says while handing me a pack of papers. I feel my eyes start to sting, a clear sign that I am only seconds away from crying. This is all going way easier and faster than expected. But I definitely am not complaining about that. I flip open the right passages from the paperwork and sign everything quickly, so no one is able to get my princess away from me, not now, not ever! After the last signature, I softly kiss my daughters head. My daughter! Quickly wiping away the tears that have managed to escape my eyes.
„Congratulations G! From now on you are a dad!" sam says while hugging me softly, minding the small girl in my arms.
„Thank you Sam! For everything!" I whisper, again fighting my tears from falling again.
„You are more than welcome G. You are my brother, so that makes that cutie in your arms my niece!" he says.
„Everything for the family, right?" he asks me with a raised eyebrow.
„Everything for the family!" I agree with a nod, just as my princess slowly starts to wake up.
„Daddy?" her small Voice asks afraid that I left or that she only has dreamed everything. At least that is my guess.
„I am right here princess." I answer her, softly kissing her forehead again.
„You really my new daddy?" she asks hopefully.
„I am princess. And absolutely no one is going to take you away from me." I answer her reassuringly.
„Yay!" she shouts out while clapping her hands happily in my arms.
„How about some lunch? It's on me!" sam asks with a huge smile.
„Sammy!" my princess cheers happy about his presence.
„What do you say sweetheart ? Do you want to get some lunch with uncle Sammy and your daddy?" he asks her while tickling her side softly. Her giggles are far the cutest thing that I ever heard!
„Stop! Sammy stop!" she gets out during her giggles.
„Okay, I stop!" sam says with a chuckle.
„What would you like to eat princess?" I ask her after waiting for her breathing to get normal again.
„Don't know." she mumbles a bit ashamed.
„Do you like Fried Rice? There is a restaurant not far from here?" I ask her, hoping she would go back to happy again.
„Never had some. Do i get lunch?" she asks unsure of herself it seems.
„Of course princess! I already told you, you get breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between. No need to be shy about it. I am your daddy and I want to make sure my little princess is happy and safe the whole time!" I explain softly to her.
„Okay. Thank you daddy." my princess replies relieved. When I look up again, I see a pist off Hetty in the doorway. Her hands are balled up in fists and her eyes scream murder. Well, it seems like my princess has a fierce protector more than I thought.
„Hetty, do you want to come along also?" I ask her.
„Maybe another time Mister Callen. I have to go and talk to some people about an issue." she replies after taking a deep breath.
„But the three of you have a good lunch together." she adds with a soft smile towards my little princess.
„we will, thank you Hetty! For making that all able and for everything!" I tell her, absolutely meaning it. Without her, I don't know where I would of endet.
„You always were and are more than welcome. But now, get our young misses Jo something into her belly!" she answers me with a smile.
„Ok! Let's get going princess!" I say out loud and leave with Sam right behind us.