Chapter 12

(Teddy's Pov)

I was so pissed off when I got the call about Jake and still am. That bastard knew how close I was with my sister.

He messed with the wrong family let me tell you that. My dad is going to rip him apart when he comes here on Wednesday.

I am sitting at the kitchen table waiting for him to return home from class. Dad has emailed me the footage in case he tries to deny it. It is going to take all of my strength not to beat the shit out of him.

I hear the door open and I sit myself up straighter. "Hey man" he says when he walks in I take a deep breath. "Jake we need to talk." I say he looks at me confused and sits down.

"You have to be out of this apartment in two hours. My security will help you move your things. To be frank I don't give a rats ass where you go but you can't stay here." He looks at me with an open mouth.

"Ted what the hell are you talking about?" I look at him and loose it. I take him by his shirt and pull him up slamming him against the wall. "Why don't you ask my sister you fucking pervert?" I yell in his face.

There is a look of realization in his eyes. "Dude chill she wanted it. I came home drunk and when I was getting water she started sweet talking me. Your sister has got a body man." He says smugly.

That's it I start punching and hitting him to the ground when Davis and Simons, my security, run in pulling us apart. "Two fucking hours and your gone." I scream before storming to my room. Piece of shit.

I walk in my room and slam a few things around before I lie back on my bed. I need to talk to Phoebe. I call her and sit up looking at the framed photo of us I have in my room.

She answers but gives a very weak hello. She sounds like she has been crying. "Hey Bubs how are you?" I ask she gives me the fake answer of fine she is just really tired. "Phoebe I just want to let you know how truly sorry I am for letting this happen I have kicked Jake out and he will be gone soon." She just starts to sob on the other end. I wish I was there to hug her. I feel so horrible.

"Phoebe please don't cry we will get through this." She tells me shakily about how mad she is at Dad for not telling her about the CCTV footage.

I can't believe Dad would do that but then again it is dad so I can. She must feel humiliated. But if I know my sister she will need Dad to get through this.

"Phoebe I know how mad you are at Dad right now and you have every right to be but just remember everything he does is with your best interest in mind. He didn't show you those videos to hurt you, he did it so you wouldn't get hurt." She sighs.

That means she knows I am right. "I gotta go Teddy Bear I love you" I smirk knowing she is going to talk to Dad right now.

(Phoebe's Pov)

I am in my room on my side facing the wall. Tear are streaming down my face as I cry. I think to my session with Flynn and the advice he gave me.

He said "Phoebe the more you hold in the more this assault will haunt you. Talk to me I am not allowed to tell your parents or anyone for that matter anything you say within these four walls." It felt good to be able to talk to someone and let my feelings loose without fearing that they will tell my family.

I am so mad about the CCTV footage that my dad kept from me. How could he do that when he knew I was really worried? I am so angry with him for that.

I just needed a break so I came up to my room before I said anything I would regret. I have to think about what I am going to say to him before I go and talk to him.

After Ted calls me I know that he is right about Dad. He would never intentionally hurt me.

I feel bad I never ignored him; I can be such a bad daughter sometimes. I don't deserve him at all.

I know if I talk to him I will just break down. Then if I break down he will just hug me and tell me everything is okay.

I need him to hear my part of this and why I was so mean to him.

I finally have got a good idea. I will write him a note and leave it on his desk. I write up the note it says:

Dear Dad,
I am so sorry for being so rude and disrespectful to you. That was never my intention. I was very angry with you and decided that ignoring you was the best route, because I did not want to say anything I would regret. You have been so caring and comforting ever since you found out about everything and I will never be able to repay you for that. Your kindness is immeasurable.

That being said you really did hurt me by not telling me you had CCTV footage of the assault. I found out from when I was coming downstairs I heard you and mom talking about it and you said you weren't going to tell me. That hurt a lot because it felt like you were taking the control from me when you said I had all of it. I felt really humiliated because you mom and Ted had seen me be hurt. I know you were trying to protect me but it really hurt.
I also felt hurt because when you were coaxing me into telling you, you already knew what happened. That really hurt because it felt like you didn't let me or didn't trust me to tell you. I know that writing this note may be stupid but if I try to tell you in person I will break down and that's not good for anyone. I want you to know how much and I will never be able to put it into words. You care so much about me sometimes it makes my head spin. Thank you so much for all you do. I know sometimes I am not the best daughter but I love you so much. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for being a brat and not appreciating you.
Love. Your Bubs

I hope that he reads this and does forgive me. I go downstairs slipping it onto his desk but not before mom and dad talking. "Christian she is 16 and emotional right now. She loves you; you know that. Parents mess up all the time. If mistakes weren't allowed nobody would be able to raise a kid." I hear my dad sigh and I peek over.

I must have really hurt him. Never in my life have I ignored him. We always would talk things out. That's just how our relationship was. "Ana I have some work to finish up go to bed I will be there in an hour or so." Shit I need to go. I slide up the stairs going into my bedroom.

(Christian's Pov)

I walk into my study. When my daughter refused my hugs and to talk to me it felt like somebody had ripped my heart out.

I finish talking to my sweet Ana and walk into my office. I sit down running my hands through my hair.

It has been an exhausting 48 hours. I look down to see a letter addressed to dad. I open it and start reading.

Dear Dad,
I am so sorry for being so rude and disrespectful to you…

Love you guys😘😘😘😘😘

Enjoy