CHAPTER 28

(Phoebe's Pov)

It has been a couple days since the ball. School this week wasn't too bad, Ryan wasn't there and Nathan was so it was an easier transition than the first time.

I can't wait for winter break because Dad and I are going on our trip, we go in two weeks. We decided the 5 days before Christmas him and I are going to go to Grand Cayman. He has business to do there so it works out perfectly.

Today I learned that since the police have all the proof they need and Ryan admitted to it, we do not have to go to court. I think that is some of the best news I have gotten in a long time.

Right now I am on my way to Nathan's. We were at my house but my Dad is having clients over. I may, just may have guilted him into letting me skip dinner with them.

This is my first time going to Nathan's house. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I am wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and an army green jacket.

I am sitting in the front seat as he drives us there. He puts his hand on my legs and laughs. "They were bouncing so hard I thought you were going to knee yourself in the face." I force a smile.

He looks over with a concerned face. He is so God damn sexy. "Bee, what's wrong?" I sigh and pick at my fingers.

"I am just nervous to meet your family and go to your house." I say and look over. He has one hand on the wheel, the other hasn't left my thigh.

"Phoebe, they are going to love you regardless because I love. And trust me my house is normal like any other house." He smirks over at me.

We pull up to a driveway with a big gate. He types in the code and drives through. We pull up to a large colonial style home. It is absolutely stunning. There are three cars in the driveway. A BMW, a Cadillac, and an Audi A7.
"Come on baby." Nathan takes my hand and we walk into an amazing front room.

A petite brunette comes into the room. "You must be Phoebe, I am Noel Moore." I smile at his mother.

"Hi Mrs. Moore, your house is amazing." I smile looking around. "Oh sweetheart thank you. Please call me Noel." I hear footsteps and see a tall and stern man walk in the room.

"Hi there I am Mr. Moore." He is intimidating and hard to read. "Hi sir, I am Phoebe." I smile politely. I shake his hand. "Well Pheebs and I are going to go to the den." He says and motions for me to follow him.

We go through what feels like billions of hallways until we reach a large room. There is a bed, a couch, and a TV. There is also many gaming systems. I look to the right of the room and see a girl. She looks so much like Nathan it is shocking.

"Hi I am Phoebe." I say to her as she approaches us. She looks to be about 13 or 14. "Hi I am Berkeley" She says. I smile at her and she blushes shyly. She scurries out of the room quickly.

"Your family is amazing." I say and smile at him. "Not as amazing as you," he says. Always the charmer my Nathan.

I sit down on the couch and rub my eyes. I turn my head and see Nathan watching. He is sat next to me. "At least today is Friday, you can sleep in tomorrow." He runs his hand through my hair.
I smile and nod. I cuddle up against him. He protectively wraps an arm around me. God I swear this boy makes my life better by the day. Just sitting here with him.
I put my head in the crook of his shoulder and breathe in. He smells of Nathan. A very sexy smell. I didn't know smells could be sexy till I met him.

I slowly start to pepper kisses on his next. I don't know why but I just got the sudden urge to kiss and be close to him. I move my way up to his face and kiss his lips.