4 - Mal's Return

Third Person POV - The Day of Mal's Return

Harry Hook sauntered about the streets, ducking in to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye. He pushed the plastic curtains aside and smirked and little Dizzy darkly.

"Fork it over, little runt." He commanded, his hand outstretched in front of him. Dizzy sighed and handed him the money she'd just earned, her elation from having a client gone. Harry smirked and tapped the makeshift counter with his hook. "Now the rest of it."

Mal watched with a scowl as Dizzy emptied the register and handed the money to Harry, who smirked knowing Bridgette would be happy with this haul.

"Hmm. Thank you." Harry hummed, turning to leave the sad looking salon.

"Still running errands for Bridgette," Mal called, successfully dragging Harry back into the salon. "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well, well, well." Harry mused, turning to face Mal. "What a nice surprise."

"Hi, Harry." Mal greeted neutrally, chewing on her gum.

"Just wait until B hears you're back." Harry smirked, walking towards the purple haired villain kid. "She's never gonna give you back your old territory. You know how territorial wolves are."

"Oh, that's okay." Mal stated, looking right into Harry's eyes. "Because I will be taking it."

Harry's eyes hardened and he ran his hook through Mal's newly dyed hair. He didn't like the idea of anyone challenging the girl he liked, especially not a traitorous princess.

"I could hurt you." He commented simply. Mal grabbed Harry's forearm, shocking the sea captain's son momentarily, plucking the gum out of her mouth and sticking it to the point of Harry's hook.

"Not without her permission, I bet." Mal pouted sarcastically, releasing her hold on Harry's arm. Harry smirked as picked the gum off his hook with his teeth. He swiped his arm across the counter, sending the things Dizzy just organized tumbling to the floor. He sent one last look to Mal accompanied by a mocking bow before leaving the salon, anxious to tell Bridgette about the returning Mal and her plan to take back her former territory.

"Great." Dizzy groaned, letting her head fall into her hands. "More sweeping."

--------

Bridgette's POV - The Night of Mal's Return

"She's here?" I asked, pacing in front of Harry. "On my turf?"

"That's what I said, love." Harry nodded, watching me pace with a smirk. "She said that she was going to take back what she left.

"Well she can't." I growled, my eyes glowing gold. "It's mine."

"That's what I told her." Harry said, shaking his head.

"B!" Gil's voice echoed through the cabin in my ship before I could speak again.

"What is it now?" I snapped, glaring at the son of Gaston.

"Evie, Jay, and Carlos are here." Gil reported with a smile, ignoring my glowing eyes and angry body language. "And they brought that king and his advisor too."

A smirk fell onto my lips and my eyes returned to normal. I straightened my back and looked over at Gil and Harry.

"Mal's back, and she brought her friends and two shiny new toys." I mused. "Oh, it must be my birthday."

"Is it?" Gil asked, suddenly worried.

"No, Gil." Harry snapped, hitting the back of his head. My hand went to my new necklace, running my finger over the fang as I spoke.

"You boys did good, bringing this to me." I smirked. "Harry, grab me that king, would you? Gil, grab the pretty little blonde. And let Mal know I want to see her tonight at Ursula's. Alone."

"We'll be back soon." Harry nodded, grabbing Gil and heading off the ship.

"Uma!" I yelled. She ran into my cabin, leaning against the door.

"Yeah?" She asked, eyebrow raised at my pleased smirk.

"Prepare a cell for some prisoners." I said.

"Who?" She asked, tilting her head.

"King Ben and his pretty little blonde friend." I smirked. She nodded and headed below deck to prepare a cell. I stepped out of my cabin and scrunched my nose up at the smell of the ocean.

I didn't mind the ocean; the waves were calming, and assuming that it wasn't littered with garbage as far as I could see, it probably looked beautiful. But because we live on the Isle, an actual island filled with trash from Auradon, the ocean within the barrier was disgusting. Add the stench to my enhanced sense of smell, and you have the reason I nearly gag every time I step near my ship.

If I had my way back when we were kids, I would have claimed territory further inland. But Maleficent had already laid claim to the good inland spots for Mal and her posse, so I was left with two other options; a literal trash hill, or the shipwreck not too far from Ursula's shop. Needless to say, I chose the disgusting smell of the ocean over the sickening stench of the rotting garbage pile

"You're so lucky my magic doesn't work here, otherwise you'd be an ice cube." I heard an unfamiliar voice, pulling me out of my thoughts. The smirk already on my face widened significantly as Gil passed me with a small blonde in his arms.

"Oh, is this the ever-so-lovely Ozzy?" I asked, looking down at the pale girl struggling in Gil's grip. "I'd stop struggling if I were you, Gil's strong, just like his father."

"Where do you want them, boss?" Gil asked.

"Below deck, Uma's waiting." I smiled. "Thank you, Gil. I told you you had talents."

Gil smiled and dragged the feisty blonde and the King below deck. A few minutes later, Uma appeared.

"You want to prove your usefulness?" I asked her.

"Sure." She nodded.

"You're going to arm wrestle Mal tonight at your mom's place." I stated. "Offer her Ben and that blonde one if she wins."

"What do I say we want if I win?" Uma asked, a confident smirk gracing her features.

"Fairy Godmother's pretty little wand." I told her. She nodded and headed to her mom's place, passing Harry with a smirk.