8 - Sword Fight

"Get 'em!" I commanded, drawing my sword. Smoke bombs were launched at us as we attacked. Harry headed straight for Jay, while I went for Ozzy. I ran past Uma and Mal, slamming my sword onto Ozzy's. She pushed back, knocking me off of her. She swung the sword high, so I ducked. I swung my sword at her, and she jumped back. I managed to cut part of her arm. Gil swung above me, landing right in front of Ben. I chuckled at him and swung my sword at Ozzy again. She countered, cutting into my forearm. I growled loudly and lunged for her, taking her down to the floor.

"I fight better without a sword." I spat, throwing a punch. Ozzy rolled out of the way, causing my fist to land on the wood below her. I hissed in pain as she kicked me off of her. I landed with a thud on my back and let out a growl so loud, it shook the platforms. Everyone stopped and looked at Ozzy and I, realizing that Ozzy just challenged an alpha.

"Uma!" Harry called. I glanced over and saw Uma pulling Harry back onto the platforms and turned my full attention back to Ozzy. I kicked up my sword, pointing it at the blonde in front of me.

"You want to dance, sunshine?" I asked. "Let's dance."

Ozzy shook her head, looking back to Carlos for help. Just as he was about to run forward, I swung my sword, narrowly missing Ozzy's stomach. As I was about to swing again, purple smoke invaded my vision. I coughed violently, trying to blow the smoke out of the way. I watched, after the smoke cleared, as Mal kicked the bridge out of the pipe, and I huffed as it hit the ground with a thud.

"What's my name?" Uma asked.

"What's my name, what's my name?" I growled, watching Mal and her group disappear into a pipe.

"Say it now!" Uma and I sang together, glaring after the purple haired girl. I grabbed Uma and forced her to look at me.

"Get to where they just were, and make a swim for Auradon." I commanded. "Break down the barrier from the outside."

"On it." Uma nodded, shoving pirates out of her way as she ran towards the broken bridge.

"Now what?" Harry asked.

"Now we wait." I growled. "And we hope she's as useful as I think she is."

--------

"You know I love you, right?" Harry asked, watching me pace angrily.

"Yes," I sighed. "And I love you too."

"Why don't you sit down, love?" Harry suggested. "You've been pacing for hours."

"I've been pacing because I haven't heard from or seen Uma." I muttered, scanning the sea between the Isle and Auradon.

"She'll come through, B." Harry said, grabbing me and forcing me to look into his eyes.

"How do you know that?" I huffed, settling into his side.

"Because displeasing you would be the biggest mistake anyone could ever make." Harry said, wrapping his arms around me. "And she's your family, she wouldn't leave you high and dry."

"I sure hope she doesn't." I huffed. Suddenly, a huge wave crashed against the broken bridge, and my eyes snapped across the water again. I caught sight of Uma as a giant octopus, just like her mom, looking up at a huge boat.

"How can you see that far?" Harry asked, squinting to see Uma in the distance.

"I'm a wolf, babe." I reminded, watching ad purple smoke filled the air. "And Mal is a dragon."

"What?" Harry asked, straining to see what I was.

"Mal and Uma are fighting." I gave Harry the play-by-play. "And Ben just dove into the water. Uma just gave Ben something... and she's gone."

"Gone?" Harry asked.

"She dove under, and I doubt now that she has her freedom that she'll be coming back here." I sighed.