7 - We Want the Wand

"Hey guys!" Gil called down, sounding excited. "They're here!"

The crew started messing with their swords while Harry pushed Ben and Ozzy toward the plank. Uma smirked as she stepped away from the side of the ship, the sounds of sharks jumping out of the water telling me that her shell worked somewhat within the magic barrier.

"Welcome!" Harry greeted, stretching his arms out wide with a smirk.

"Finally!" Uma laughed. I stepped right in front of Mal without leaving my ship and smirked.

"Let's get this party started, I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation?" Uma rapped, tilting her head at the troop of traitors.

"Just look at their faces then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient." I rapped, smirking at Mal and then Carlos, who looked extra anxious as he started down at Ozzy. "I'll throw 'em overboard and let them swim with killer sharks, you either hand over the wand or they'll be ripped apart."

"Now, let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm!" Mal demanded. "Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all, I guess we're finding out tonight."

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown, if you don't it's going down." My crew and I sang as we danced.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give them up and do it now, if you don't it's going down." Mal and her posse sang.

"We want the wand, or else the king is gone. Time is running out, you should really watch your mouth!" My crew and I sang.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground, put your swords up, put 'em up, it's going down." They sang, moving closer to the docking bridge.

"Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh make the trade." We sang, swinging our swords. "Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank. Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh make the trade. Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank."

It was silent for a minute, and Uma and I switched spots, Gil presenting me to Mal and her group with a wide and sarcastic smile.

"Okay, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation." Mal stated, walking toward me. "If you don't give them back to me, I'll have no hesitation! I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation. That way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration. Release them now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you want to deal with me, and the VK's."

I let out a laugh, looking back at Harry before I addressed Mal.

"So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" I tapped Harry's chin with a grin and leaned watched him as he smirked at Mal.

"All it takes it one swing, and I'll humiliate them!" Harry started. "Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one wrong look and I'll-"

"Harry," I said, patting his shoulders with a smile. "We get it, chill."

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown, if you don't it's going down." We sang.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give them up and do it now, if you don't it's going down." The VK's sang.

"We want the wand, or else the king is gone. Your time is running out, you should really watch your mouth!"

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground, put your swords up, put 'em up, it's going down." Mal and the VK's sang. Carlos handed Mal the wand and they both started walking toward us.

"Hey! We don't have to choose." Ozzy sang. "We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose, there's gotta be a better way."

"Bridgette, I promise I'll give you your chance." Ben sang, looking over at me. "You'll have your say."

"Silly king." I chuckled, waving my sword at him. "You give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well not a chance!"

"Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh make the trade.Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank. Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh make the trade. Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank."

Mal walked toward me, wand in hand.

"Hold up." I hummed. "Too easy."

"Why don't you give it a test drive?" Uma asked from beside me. "We want to see it work."

"You two always were quite the drama queens." Mal stated.

"And nothing too big, or I throw the blonde one in head first." I snapped, glaring at Mal and then Carlos. My crew started laughing while Mal looked back at her friends. Mal cleared her throat and turned, focusing on a dog in a vest.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." Mal waved the wand, and we all looked at the dog expectantly. I turned to Mal and raised an eyebrow at her. She huffed and turned back to the dog. "Talk, dog!"

"Does this vest make me look fat?" He asked, making me laugh out loud. "Hey does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?"

"Give Uma the wand." I demanded.

"Give us Ben and Ozzy!" Mal countered. I glared at Mal until she looked away, smirking as I watched her blink.

"Harry," I called sweetly. "Bring them over."

Harry pulled Ben back first, letting Ozzy hang over the edge for another minute before pulling her back too. He brought them over to Mal, Uma, and I, getting intercepted by Gil.

"Before you go, tell your mom Gaston says hi." Gil recited. "And also, tell your dad that my dad wishes he had finished off our dad when he had the chance."

Ben and Ozzy were forced to their knees beside Uma and I by Harry, and I cracked a smile when Harry pointed his sword at Ozzy.

"Oh," I mused at Mal's furious look. "Cut him loose, Harry."

"I never get to have any fun." He groaned, cutting Ben loose. Ben stood and walked over to Mal, looking down at Ozzy with a worried expression that matched Carlos's.

"She was part of the deal too." Mal reminded with a glare. I held up a finger and grabbed a handful of Ozzy's hair, forcing her to look up at me.

"Don't ever let me catch you bad mouthing my man again, you hear me?" I growled. She winced but nodded as best she could. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry!" She yelped out as I pulled her hair harder.

"For what?" I pressed, tugging her head back.

"I'm sorry for calling you a dim-wit!" She yelled out, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, you should be." I snapped, dropping her head. "Cut her loose too."

As soon as she was free, I grabbed her upper arm. Uma reached for the wand, and we released them at the same time. Ozzy ran into Carlos's awaiting arms as Uma took the wand back onto the ship. I followed after her, carefully watching Mal and her friends.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma chanted. When nothing happened, I snatched the wand out of her hands.

"No!" I yelled, snapping the wand in half.

"You do not get to win every time!" Uma screamed.