What??

A/N

      Hi guys! I'm new here. And right now I'm totally obsessed with the show, Castle. If you read this, please kindly leave your reviews and make this fanfiction your favorite. I will totally appreciate it. AND, you must now that I'm not European nor American. I'm Asian and I'm still studying advanced English. So if you found some wrong grammars, I'm very very sorry. But I will do my best! Enjoy!

WARNING :

THIS FANFICTION CHARACTER BELONGS TO ANDREW W. MARLOW NOT ME.

I'M JUST PLAYING WITH HIS CHARACTER.

  "Our victim today is Jonathan Thomas, 35. He's the owner of New York's Music Entertainment. He was found by a park gardener this morning," said Javi.

        "What happened?" asked Kate, wrinkling her nose.

        "Two GSW on his chest with a 9mm," Lanie answered.

        " Time of death?" asked Kate, still looking at the victim.

        " I said about... 1:00 AM 'till 3:00 AM."

        Then Ryan came with a CD on his hand. "Hey, Beckett! I found the security cam. Looks like our guy came to this park with a woman and another man at 1:10 AM. And the interesting thing is, they all didn't come out."

        "Okay, search for that guy and woman. I'll see you at the precinct while I'm going to Bronx to tell his family," Kate stood up.

        Javi looked aroud, " Where's Castle?"

        "Sleeping."

***

-Castle's POV-

        I opened my eyes as I stretched my body. What a night, I thought. I could still feel her touch and arousal last night. My Kate was really really amazing. I turned my head searching for the clock. Oh my! It's 9:00 AM already! Kate must be at her work.

        I got up and opened the door. Still a little bit dizzy, sleepy, and confused. Mother has moved out because she wanted to give me and Kate some space. Alexis still living with me and she is now her professor assistant. I supposed she has morning classes today. Walking to the kitchen, I found a piece of post-it with my beautiful wife's handwriting on it.

        Hey, Babe 

        There's a murder in Queens. I had to go and you're still snoring when I'm trying to wake you up. So call me when you're up.

        Love, Kate.

        I grabbed my phone and hit the speed dial. "Kate?"

        "Hey! Just wake up?" asked the sweetest voice across me.

        "Yeah. You're at the precinct?"

        "Mmhmm. Bring me some coffee would, ya? Cold one. It's really hot in here. The air conditioner has broken and Gates is driving me crazy!" Kate's whispered.

        I laughed. " Okay. See you later, then. Ooh, and I love you!"

        "Bye! Love you too," said Kate, giggling.

-End POV-

***

        "Hey, guys!" shouted Rick happily. He bring five starbucks on his hands.