twenty one

** warning: this chapter has homophobic remarks so if you don't feel comfortable reading this then please skip this chapter and dm me so I can give you a friendly-er overview of what happened, thank you x **

MARK

"Oof Mark

"Oof Mark... your boy is serving visuals" Renjun whistles, leaning over almost so that his chin is hooked onto Mark's shoulder, causing them both to waddle as they walked through the corridors of their school

A proud grin makes its way onto Mark's face, "yeah, he is"

Renjun's squints at Mark before unhooking his chin so they can walk side by side, "ew, you're going all mushy on me again", the smaller warns, only to have Mark laugh at him, "but hey, what's up with that last hashtag?"

Scrolling down the post, Mark's smile only grew wider as he read the last hashtag.

"Just something we were talking about last night" He hums, watching as Renjun's face scrunches, and he mutters out a 'gross'

"I swear you guys are like married or something" He accuses, muttering about how excessively cute they are with each other but behind his front Mark knows that Renjun is nothing but happy for him

"That's kinda hypocritical coming from you- I've seen some of yours and Jaemin's conversations"

At the mention of Jaemin, Renjun sighs, "Yeah but all Jaemin does is flirt... shamelessly" he adds, which has Mark laughing, "and it's just all for fun"

Mark furrows his eyebrows at the statement, thinking for a moment as they stop by their lockers "What you don't think he's serious?"

"No I mean... " Renjun sighs, punching in his locker code and swinging the door open, "he guessed that I wasn't really over [redacted]-"

"Did you just say [redacted] in a real life convo-"

Ignoring Mark, Renjun continues what he was saying, pulling out his art supplies tucked neatly away at the back of the locker and placing them carefully into his bag, "And he's just been trying to make me smile... he says he'll wait for me"