Meeting The Fam

After that little meeting, I never left Jeff and Jack's side. Although, Jeff was quite amused with the fact I stabbed the tall man I now knew as Slendy. I didn't regret it though.

      "Alright kid, let's introduce ya' to everyone. " Jeff said.

      I immediately darted behind Jack's legs. "Seriously? Now she's shy?" Jeff groaned.

     Jack took my right hand and Jeff held my left. We walked out of Slendys office. Slendy followed close behind us. I assumed  he was calling all the people to come meet me.

     I stepped behing Jack again holding onto his leg. It's not that I'm shy. I just really don't trust these people. A few minutes later, the room was filled with strange people. They all looked rather confused as to why they were called into the living room.

     Slendy began talking, " Hello children. We have a new member today. She's a rather violent one. " I could feel Slendy glaring at me from behind.

       "Jeff, please introduce her to everyone." Jeff picked me up and held me so everyone could see. Within a second, the room was filled with squeals, awes, and other random noises. I just held on to Jeff.

      "Everyone, this is (y/n). Please try not to scare her. "Slendy said. "Take turns introducing yourselves to her. "

      One person after another came up and introduced themselves to me. A small brown haired girl with eager green eyes and a bloody pink dress was first "Hi (y/n)! I'm Sally! It's so great to have another person my age around the house! We will have tea party's and play dress up all the time!"

     I made a mental note not to let her get her hands on coffee. The next person came up. He was blonde hated and his eyes were a dripping black with red pupils. He was dressed up in green clothes. He looked like a corrupted video game character. "Hey I'm Ben. If you ever wanna lose at video games, I'm the guy to go to. " He then grinned and ran off.

       Next was two people. One was a tall woman with a mask on and black eyes. She was very pretty with her jet black hair. "I'm Jane and this is Nina. " She said pointing to her companion. The shorter girl was like a girl Jeff. Black hair with purple streaks and a smile carver in her face. Like Sally, she was hyper. " It's so cute that Jeff brought a kid back! And she has on his hoodie! It's so adorable! But remember, Jeff likes me more that he'll ever like you. " She whispered that last part then walked away.

       "Stay away from her. She is a lunatic. " Jeff's voice interrupted my shocked mind. I noded then looked at the next person. He was brunette and had a mouth guard and orange goggles. Occasionally he would tic and twitch. "I'm *tic* Tic-ci Toby. Jacks *tic* bestie!"

      "No your not. " Jack growled from beside me. Person after person introduced themselves till it finally ended. A bell suddenly rang, signaling dinner. Jeff carried me to the dinner room.

     Only a couple people showed up. Jeff sat me on a chair, then sat on one side while Jack sat in the other side of me. Slendy handed everyone something different although he tilted his head when he looked at me.

    "Child, what do you wish to eat?" He questioned me. I thought for a moment. "Uhm, (fav food) please Slendy. " He nodded and went to make it.

     I watched everyone else eat. Especially Jack. "What is that Jack?" He almost chocked. Jeff laughed. "Uhm... Food?" I just looked at him waiting. He turned his head. "Nothing (y/n)"

     At that moment Slendy gave me my food.  I ignored Jack and enjoyed my meal. I still want to know what Jack is eating though. Maybe I'll ask Jeff later. Slendy interrupted my thoughts. "Any ideas as to wear (y/n) will sleep?"

     Ben piped up, "With Sally?" I shook my head as fast as I could. Slender gave me a questioning look. "She is too hyper and I bet her room is all pink."

     Jeff chuckled. So did some other people who I didn't care to look at. "Maybe she can stay with Jeff or E.J.? She seems to like them a lot. " Said Lulu. Jack and Jeff looked at eachother probably trying to decide who it would be.

     I looked at them innocently. "(Y/n), who do you wanna stay with?" Someone asked. I turned and saw it was Lui. I looked back and forth from Jeff to Jack. "Uhm... "

       I heard Ticci Toby whisper, "Asshole mode activated" He then spoke so everyone could hear. "How about *tic* Jeff and Jack move*tic* in together and she can stay with *tic*both of them?"

      My eyes lit up as they both awkwardly starred at eachother. "Both our rooms can only fit two beds... " Jack said. Toby just grinned. "She would probably sleep in the same bad as one of you. She's a little child after all. It would be fine. "

     "I vote Jack!" Jeff yelled than ran upstairs. "You littl-" Jack yelled then ran after Jeff. I giggled.

     "I guess it's settled. She'll move in with Jack and E. J. " Slendy sighed.

     I sat on Jeff's bed and watched them move in Jack's stuff. It was quite funny because Jack kept growling and complaining about everything.

    I was kind of zoned out. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped and spun around, almost falling off the bad in the process. I calmed down as I realized it was Jason The Toy Maker. "Sorry to scare you little one. I wanted to give this to you. " He handed me a little stuffed bear.

    The bear was split in half. The right left side was white. The bears moth had a red smile like Jeff's. The right side was black. A blue mask with black goo coming from the eye socket decorated that side.

     I starred at it

     I starred at it. Then turned around and hugged Jason, almost making him fall over.
"I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!"

    He patted my head. "No problem kiddo" then he left.