🌙Lullaby🌙

Jeff and Jack had left an hour ago to go on a mission. I was left in the room playing with my bear, which I named Mr. JJ. Because Jack and Jeff's names both start with j.

     It was currently ten at night. I was sitting on the window still staring out at the dark forest. Jeff had taken his hoodie from me, although it took a while because I kept running away, and now I was wearing a big black t-shirt with the words 'fuck you' written on it. Jack had yelled at Jeff for that while Jeff had laughed.

    Mr. JJ sat in my lap. I then hugged him tight and told him little stories mommy had told me. One had a princess who was cursed to die at twelve years old. Another told of a man who went crazy and slaughtered his family. Mommy told me these stories as she tucked me in to bed.

      My aunt had been staying with us one night and had walked in in the middle of one of the stories, yelling at mommy saying she shouldn't tell a child such gruesome tales. My mommy  had only smiled and continued the story.

      Our family was always called strange. Especially mommy. The whole town thought she was odd. Grandma kept saying, "at least she's pretty. " and shaking her head.

    The kids at daycare would tease me and call me names. Mommy told me to ignore them. So I did.

      I looked at Mr. JJ once more. "Alright Mr. JJ, lets get you to bed. I'll tell you more stories tomorrow. " I put Mr. JJ under the covers and kissed his head before turning off the lamp, the only light coming from the window.

      I turned back to Mr. JJ. "What's that? You can't sleep? Well, when I couldn't sleep, mommy would sing me a lullaby. Want me to sing you one?"

      A knock on the door interrupted me. I walked over and opened the door. It was Sally. "Hi (y/n). I can't sleep. Mind if I come in here for a little?"

    I smiled and said, "Sure. I was just about to sing a lullaby to help Mr. JJ sleep. I can sing for you too if you want?"

    Sally nodded and layed on Jacks bed, beside Mr. JJ. I saw she put her Teddy, Charlie, on the other side. Sitting on the end of the bed, I closed my eyes and began.

"Sleep my child
Have no distress
I'll take you by the hand
And let you rest
I'll take you
To places of dreams
Sleep my child
Have good dreams
I'll see you in the morning sun
Say goodnight to everyone  "

     Sally was softly snoring my the time I finished. The door creaked and I spun around quickly. It was Jack. He had fallen asleep at the door and accidentally opened it.

    I ran down the hallway and knocked on Lulu and Clockwork's door. Lulu opened it. "oh. Hi (y/n), can I help you?" she asked in her soft voice.

     "Jack passed out in our doorway and he's too heavy for me to move and he won't wake up. " Clockwork was now right behind Lulu. "Hm that's unlike him. Well let's go wake him up. " I tugged her shirt to get her attention again. "Sally is sleeping on his bed. "

       She nodded then her and Lulu walked to my room. Lulu took his feet and clockwork took his hands. They walked towards the stairs. And threw him down them. He landed at the bottom with a loud bang. Still didn't wake up.

     I ran into my room and tried to wake up Sally. She wouldn't wake up. I shook her, poked her, tickled her, but still nothing.

     I ran back to Clockwork and Lulu. "Sally won't wake up either!" They both looked at eachother, then Lulu grabbed my arm and we all went to Slendys office, hoping over Jack's sleeping body on the way.