Slender Bros

It has been a few weeks since the prank. No one ever found out who did it although most people thought it was Ben or some one I didn't know called Kagekao. I was sitting on the floor drawing when Slender called everyone into the room.

      "Children, I have important news. My brothers are coming to visit. Please behave while they are here. They are staying for a few days. That is all." Then he teleported away.

    "JEFF! BEN! COME HEREEEEE!" I yelled. I waited a few moments then heard Jeff practically fall downstairs. "WHAT." A few second later Ben fell out of the TV. "Ow".

     Looking at Ben, I asked, " I wanna play a game and you guy's are gonna play to."

Jeff said, "What if I say n-"

     I kicked the back of his leg making him fall. "Sorry what??"

    "You are a scary child."

   I grinned then began the game." We are playing trust fall! Ben, do you trust Jeff to catch you?"

"No"

"THE FUCK, IM TRUSTWORTHY."

"No"

" Bitch"

    Suddenly the front door slammed open. Three ...people? Walked in. They all looked like Slendy, but different. One had a smiley face and was wearing a very colourful pocadotted suit. Another was wearing a suit that revealed far to much in my opinion. The last one was very fashionable.

  Jeff and Ben looked up, and ran off, to tell Slenderman. Leaving me alone. With three strangers. I stared at them. They didnt notice me yet. Suddenly i made...Eye contact? With the colorful smiling one.

     "OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!!!!!" The next thing i new, he was hugging me and spinning in circles. I was too shocked to do anything. "Whats your name? How old are you? Oh gosh, your too cute!!!"

    The other two strangers came to see what he was throwing a fit about. "Splender, what on earth- oh. A child." said the fashionable one.

    "isnt she the cutest thing ever?!?!" The one, apparently called Spendor said, shaking me excitedly. I was getting super dizzy.

    "She is definitely... good looking~" said the barely dressed one.

   "Offender, if you tough her, im gonna rip off your-"

   Offender interrupted, "Okay, okay!"

    Suddenly someone cleared their throat from behind the three strangers. "Brothers. I uh see you've arrived."

   They all turned around to see Slendy. I mouthed 'help' at him. Suddenly Splender rushed up to him, still holding me, and said, "Is this yours? Shes so cute! Where did you get her? Can i keep her? Oh my gosh she's adorable!"

    "i see you've met (y/n).... She is our newest addition to the family. And shes not a dog, so dont treat her like one."

    Slpender pouted, but put me down. Dizzy, i fell the second i touched the floor. Today was gonna be a long day.