What?!?

As soon as we entered Slendy's office, my head filled with painful static. I hid the pain and it soon subsided. Lulu let go of my arm.

"What brings you children here?" Slendy asked. Although he probably knew the reason.

"Jack and Sally fell asleep and refuse to wake up. " Said Clockwork. Slendy tilted his head in thought. He then looked at me. " (Y/n), please tell me everything that happened. "

"Okay Slendy. " I told him everything, from Sally coming into the room, to me singing the lullaby, to coming to his office.

After processing the story, Slendy, Lulu, and Clockwork all exchanged looks.

"(y/n), can you sing the lullaby, please?" Asked Lulu. Confused, I nodded and began:

"Sleep my child
Have no distress
I'll take you by the hand
And let you rest
I'll take you
To places of dreams
Sleep my child
Have good dreams
I'll see you in the morning sun
Say goodnight to everyone"

All of a sudden, Clockwork and Lulu collapsed to the floor, asleep, and Slendy looked like he was fighting against sleep. "It's just as I thought. (Y/n), your Lullaby puts people to sleep. It's so strong that it affects me as well. " I thought for a moment. How was this possible?

"What?!?! How?" I asked. I'd never known about this! I thought I was normal! Well, as normal as you can get in a house of killers. Slendy was lost in thought. I poked Clockwork in the face a few times before getting bored. Then an idea crossed my mind, and I grinned evily. I snatched a black marker and said, "I have to go to the bathroom Slendy, I'll be right back!" I doubt he heard me. I left anyways.

I walked over to Jacks sleeping form. Looking down at his mask, my grin grew wider. I pulled out the black marker and uncapped it. Then I created a masterpiece.

I woke up and saw that Sally was gone and Jeff was in her place. I stared at him. His eyes were open from his lack of eyelids and it was creepy. I waves my hand to see if he could see me. He couldn't.

I suddenly remembered Jack and ran out of the room and down the stairs. He was on the couch. I held in my giggles as I approached him. "Hi Jack!" I waved at him. He looked over at me and I struggled to keep a strait face.

"Hey (y/n). Toby is making waffles, if your hungry go beg him for some. "

I skipped to the kitchen. Toby was making waffles as Jack had said. "Hi Toby! Whatcha doin?" I asked though I already knew. Toby jumped then calmed down when he saw it was me. "O-oh, hey. I was mak-king waffles."

"Can I have some?" I asked in a sweet innocent voice.

Toby looked torn between giving me some and keeping it to himself. Then I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he caved as I expected. He sighed, "here, but don't tell anyone or they will make me share. " I nodded as he handed me a plate.

After finishing my waffles, I walked back upstairs. What trouble should I cause? I doubted anyone would suspect this sweet little child of anything, so I was gonna raise hell while I could. Not all children are innocent. I'm actually quite manipulative if I wanna be.

I went back to my room and saw Jeff was still sleeping. I quickly took all his knifes, even his favorite, and left to go hide them. A quick peek in Ben's door showed he wasn't in there. I hid the pile of knives under his blanket. Jeff would easily accept that Ben had took his knives. Not sweet little (y/n).

Next, I went into the bathroom and emptied every bit of toothpaste I could find, leaving the empty tubes in their places. I also opened every cabinet door and raised the toilet seat. Certain people who were ocd would have a panic attack when they saw this.

Going back down stairs, I saw that the living room was empty again. I went behind the TV and unplugged EVERYTHING. All Ben's games and the TV and all. I smirked as I though of all the chaos that would happen when the other woke or came back.

Going into the kitchen, Toby had left a while ago, I opened all the cabinets and doors. Then I stacked all the chairs in a pile in the corner and quietly flipped the table. I also found all the timers and set them at the time everyone would come here for breakfast and hid them in random places in the kitchen.

Then I went back upstairs and went into the hallway closet where all the cleaning stuff was. And I opened all of them and spilled them all over the tiny closet.

I had also found a can of bright pink paint, which I painted all the doors with. Then I hid the paint just inside Sally's room. I was so surprised I hadn't been caught doing this. Then again it was only five in the morning. Not many were awake.

Bit most did rise around six thirty. I ran to my room and fell back asleep on Jacks bed as I cuddled Mr. JJ. This was gonna be priceless.

I awoke to the sound of people yelling and complaining. And that was just about the pink doors. Wait till they saw the other stuff. I pretended to come out my door and look around in confusion.

I heard Clockwork yelling from the bathroom. The door burst open. "Alright, whose the dirty little bitch who opened all the cabinets, and emptied the tooth paste?!?!" Everyone looked around in shock.

Jeff began screaming about his missing knives. Everyone else went down for breakfast. I followed. As soon as the crowd entered the kitchen, all the alarms went off spreading even more chaos. I backed away into the living room, only to be greeted by Ben crying beside his games because they were unplugged.

Hoodie came downstairs yelling, "Who the fuck did that to the closet?!? That will take forever to clean!" Jeff also came downstairs, holding his knives. "Ben! Sally! Come here now!" they both came with questioning looks. "BEN YOU ASS, YOU STOLE MY KNIVES. And Sally, why did you paint everyone's door pink?!?! The bucket was in your room and you even have some on your hands! "

The whole house burst into yelling, screaming, crying, and fighting. Slender came out of his office, took one look at everyone, and went back inside his office. I ran upstairs and locked my self in my room, then in the rooms closet. And started laughing so hard it hurt.