Chapter 5: The Smuggler

(Y/N) and R2-E1 were following Nagkazza to the hidden cavern when, they suddenly came across the crashed transport ship that the Snow Walker was firing at.

(Y/N): E1 that's the ship from earlier! Guys we need to look for survivors!

They rush in the ship checking every room they can find but, nothing. Then, (Y/N) finally makes it to the cockpit and finds a girl about his age. He can tell she's a bit bruised but nothing to bad. She then snaps out of her dazed state and pulls out her blaster.

??? *screaming.*: WHO ARE YOU?!

(This belongs to me

(This belongs to me.)

She then notices the armor he's wearing.

???: S***! Look I told that slug back on Survos that he'd get his money!

(Y/N): Lady, I don't know what you're going on about but, I only came to get you out before you went up in flames with your ship.

??? *screaming.*: WHAT?!

Nagkazza: ((We need to move now!))

(Y/N): Right!

He grabs her hand and dashes out with the others out of the ship. It then blows up and then, she starts panicking and screaming.

??? *panic screaming.*: NO! YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME BURN WITH MY SHIP! NOW, I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE TO BURTO!

(Y/N): How much in debt are you?

???: 4,000,000,000 credits. What's it matter to you?

(Y/N): Just follow me before-

Several loud screeches could be heard in the distance. When, they turned around, there about 30ft away stood 8 Wyyyschockk.

 When, they turned around, there about 30ft away stood 8 Wyyyschockk

(Y/N): Lady, can you stand?

???: Yeah...

(Y/N): You good with that blaster?

She then stands and shoots her blaster aiming it at the first Wyyyschokk's top left eye effectively killing it.

(Y/N): Okay...

The seven that are left charge at the four and R2-E1 calls their ship in and Nagkazza uses his crossbow blaster to successfully kill 2.
(Y/N) uses his Mandalorian gauntlet with the flamethrower to crisp 4 of them. Finally, the red head uses her blaster to nail the last 1. Then, (Y/N)'s ship lands and the girl was stunned.

???: That's a Sith Inquisitor's ship from the Sith Empire from the time of the Old Republic! Ho-Ho-How? How did you get this?!

(Y/N): 16th birthday present. Now, come on! We're gonna go pay off your debt.

??? *screaming.*: WHAT?!

(Y/N): Ah here they are. *Pulls out a box and takes out a large some of credits.*

Here you go, 4,000,000,000 credits

Here you go, 4,000,000,000 credits. Don't worry about paying me back.

???: I-I... What do you want from me?

(Y/N): Nothing really.

??? *raises an eyebrow.*: Then, why are you doing this?

(Y/N): Because, I know that for a fact that you never want to be on the wrong side with a Hutt. So, consider this a gift to be spared from one's wrath. Especially one like that scumbag Burto.

The ship takes off and sets course for the planet Survos. While, in light speed Nagkazza asks a question.

Nagkazza: ((What about the hidden cavern?))

(Y/N): Don't worry about it man, we'll go back. We're just helping someone in need at the moment.

???: Jenna. Jenna Garring.

(Y/N) *smiling under his helmet.*: Nice to meet ya Jenna. Name's (Y/N) (L/N), the Astromech I built here is R2-E1 and the Wookie is Nagkazza.

Nagkazza: ((Pleasure to meet you.))

Jenna: You too.

(Y/N): You speak Wookie?

Jenna: I'm fluent in almost every language.

(Y/N) *jokingly*: Heh. What do know guys? Another person fluent in almost every language. Think we should start a club?

(To be continued...)