Chapter 40: The Mission On Lothal

Night had fallen upon Lothal and now the marry band of rebels make their move on the prisoner transport. Hogan and his men began throwing the thermal detonators and as planned the buckets heads came outside to invesagte the noise. 5 troops left as the other 5 stayed with the convoy.

(Y/N): Here.

Jenna: Your gauntlets?

(Y/N): I want those back when we're done.

Jenna: Right.

(Y/N): Now then, I am going to flank them on the left, you take the right.

Jenna *Smugly*: Sir, yes sir.

Jenna and (Y/N) then make their way out behind some rocks and (Y/N) jumps and does a barrel roll as he draws his dual wielding Westar-35 blaster pistols and fires hitting two Stormtroopers right between the eyes and catching the attention of the other troopers, as well as the walkers and the Tie fighters.

Jenna: *Sighs.* Here we go...

She fires her blaster killing the other 3 and the Ties notice her and start shooting blasting her clear out into a field..

(Y/N): JENNA!

(Y/N) force pulls on the two Tie fighters down onto the walkers as the other 5 troopers return.

(Y/N): Grr... Take a breath. You will all shoot each other.

Stormtroopers: We will all shoot each other.

*PEW!*

And in five quick shots of blasters going off the troopers lay dead on the ground. Jenna then comes back limping on her right leg with a few cuts and bruises on her arms and minor damage to the gauntlets.

(Y/N): Jenna, are you good?

Jenna: Heh. Peachy. Can't say the same for your gauntlets though.

(Y/N): I can fix them later, wait get behind the door.

An Imperial officer then comes out of the transport with two more troopers, drivers by the looks of it.

Imperial officer: Search the area! The rebels couldn't have gotten far.

(Y/N): What functions still work?

Jenna: As far as I know, the blades and the whistling birds.

(Y/N): Good enough for me. I'll start freeing the prisoners, when you get the chance, take the officer out quietly and then use the whistling birds on the two remaining troopers. This is a test to see what you learned over the time I trained you and Nagkazza. Make me proud.

Jenna: You can count on it.

And with that (Y/N) got cracking freeing the prisoners one by one as the imperial officer came around the corner Jenna used the right gauntlet to use the blade to slit his throat.