Chapter 17: Escape

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

Greens *Through coms.*: Jenna has been compromised.

Me: Well, time to improvise I guess.

  I prepare my belongings and get ready to leave. I then see Hex give cover fire to E1 and the board the ship. I then turn my head and see Jenna fight a Stormtrooper over a blaster. I saw that she got hur butt handed to her and without hesitating I shot that Bucket Head before he could kill my 3rd in command.

*Pew.*

Me: Piece of cake.

  I then drop down and use my jetpack to make my way to Jenna.

Random male Stormtrooper: It's the Mandalorian!

Random female Stormtrooper: Blast him!

Jenna *Screaming*: WE BLEW IT!

Me *Screaming.*: I CAN SEE THAT! YOU GO LEFT, I GO RIGHT!

Jenna *Screaming.*: YOU GO LEFT, I GO RIGHT?!

Me *Screaming.*: YES!

  Jenna nods and we run past eachother, I pull out my blasters and start shooting everybody. We then meet up again and I pull out my saber sniper and start blasting as multiple troopers as possible.

Jenna *Screaming.* PISTOL!

Me *Screaming.*: CATCH! *Tosses a Mandalorian pistol.*

  I briefly see her catch it and shoot a Stormtrooper right in the head. Then, that same Stormtrooper that matched my marksmanship started shooting at us with his sniper and we took cover.

Jenna: Sniper on that lift!

Me: Switch on my mark! Sync!

Jenna: Sync!

Me: Mark!

  We run at eachother and I jump over her as she ducks. I then fire at the trooper only getting a minor stun shot on him. Jenna then picks up a dead trooper and uses his body as a human shield. She then tosses the body after we charged them and they almost had her in their sights.

Me: Watch your left!

  She moves to the right and shoots two troopers, but the sniper got away.

Me: Get the door, I'll hold them off!

*Door opens.*

Jenna: We're good let's move!

  We then blast through multiple troopers, but eventually they had us surrounded.

Jenna *Screaming.*: Oh come on!

Random male Stormtrooper *Managing a turrent and screaming.*: ATTENTION A******! STAND DOWN! YOU'RE SURROUNDED! GIVE US THE DATA FILE NOW! YOU WILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY! WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY! THERE IS NO ESCAPE, SO GIVE US THE D*** DATA FILE!

  Me ship then rises out of nowhere and starts shooting at the troopers. I then grab Jenna bridal story and use my jetpack to fly us onto the ship.

Jenna: That was eventful.

Me: Ain't clear yet! Greens gets us out of here!

Greens: On it!

*Pew.*

Greens: Sir, our fuel tank has been hit!

Me: There's a town near by. We can lay low there at one of their hotels.

Greens: Roger roger.

Jenna: A hotel? We all sharing a room?

Me: I don't know yet, we'll figure it when we get there.

Jenna: Uh huh.

Hex: If you love birds are done, we would like to get a move on.

Me: Love birds?

Jenna: You really are dense aren't ya (Y/N)?

Me: What are-

Greens: Boss a little help. Porggy is chewing at the wires.

Me: Not again! Porggy! *Runs towards the cockpit.

Hex and Jenna: Hahahaha!

(To be continued...)